Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jovial............
Jovial Wrote:My positive attitude is dead, and that scares me more than anything. I am blank. Unlike the past, I’m not sure I can weather this one…

U won't have to weather it alone cos we're here for you Smile

Jovial Wrote:My positive attitude is dead, and that scares me more than anything. I am blank. Unlike the past, I’m not sure I can weather this one…

Forgive me if I'm seeming to know more than I do, but I think I know a little about it, and can empathise.

It's hard to bear, but all it takes is a single little good thing outside your control to happen to get things rolling. Wade it out, and most of all, don't be afraid. If anything, blankness deletes worldly fears. That's your lifeline, in a way.

Fake it until you make it.

Herz

Jovial left again......deleted his new account again.

Well, Jovi.........if you ever read this.........

I hope you are better than you were yesterday, and feel better about things as they are, and realize that life gives us a big assed lake of shit we have to wade through in order to get to the other side.

I just hope you dont let yourself drown in that lake of shit. I hope you use one of the many "life preservers" you have on GS.

Bighug 1luvu