Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a small town homosexual...
Hi!! My name is Hughie Walker and over the past year I have finally come out as a homosexual... it's been a long time coming but I am proud at last to say ' Yes! I'm gay! ' 💋

Hi Hughie, welcome to Gayspeak!

Congrats Hughie, glad you have reached that point of being comfortable with who you are and feel it no longer necessary to hide. It's a great feeling isn't it Smile. Welcome to the forum Welcome

I'll add my own congratulations. Now may your life be full of pleasant surprises. Welcome to the friendliest gay chat on the Internet.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome here. Small towns are great places.
I bid NO Trump!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yay go gay Hughie - welcome on board and congrats to accepting being you Smile

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

hey dude good to have good people my own coming out was a journey it took me a while but I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder

I live in the buckle of the Bible Belt in Kentucky and it's not the easiest place to be Out but you're never alone man trust me you have brothers and sisters out there.

Hope there will always be good folk out there to guide you along the way... there are good people and bad people in any community... but for me, being honest with myself was the first hurdle, after that I didn't really care so much what other people thought. being gay or bi is only one facet of who you are... it's an important one but it doesn't define you

best brother