Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a wee thought
Can I ask.. with like the lasagne pie? Didn't it go EVERYWHERE?! Because lasagne isn't the cleanest thing to eat!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Albert, in Scotland a BRIDIE (cornish pastie equivilant) was designed for the farmers to take a meal into the workplace.

Twazzle Wrote:Can I ask.. with like the lasagne pie? Didn't it go EVERYWHERE?! Because lasagne isn't the cleanest thing to eat!

Not really, the crust keeps it all contained in the one place. It's surprisingly good. Plus they don't like mega-fill it with mince or anything. Wouldn't have many of them, but twas a voyage of discovery i don't for a second regret.

fjp999 Wrote:Just curious... guessing there would be lots of dust on the crust so arent you just eating the same dust or were you suppose to remove the crust?

Yes I suppose you could remove the crust... Or take the top off, eat what's in inside and discard the rest... unless you were hungry and it wasn't too dusty

albabonzai Wrote:Albert, in Scotland a BRIDIE (cornish pastie equivilant) was designed for the farmers to take a meal into the workplace.

Well there you go, they are the direct ancestors of boxed lunches...