Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another rant post
I... I just... am so tired of everything... I just find life to be so meaningless, shallow and empty. I... My heart... My feelings... I just wish that I never were born. What's the point of it all? I freaking hate to complain, to write this just gives me goose bumps, but I just don't know what to do with my self. I've felt like this my entire adulthood and I can't take it feeling like crap anymore... What the fuck is wrong with me?

Well, talking about it is a good step in the right direction. It's hard to give advice when you're not explaining why you feel like this; or do you even know the cause of it? In any case, feel free to write more anonymously or PM me - there's nothing wrong with venting so don't feel bad about it Smile

I get like that too. I think a lot of people do. Don't hesitate to reach out privately if you need to talk.

I can only mirror the thoughts of the two above me. It's great to let things out otherwise it just keeps bottling up. If you need to chat or vent, let me know.

You an always PM me also if you want to talk in private. No judgements. We are here for you.

Bighug

Been there, done that.....fought those demons and kicked them in the crotches.

You gotta find some reason to fight for yourself, because nobody else is going to.
Doesnt matter what that reason is......blue skies, butterflies, cats, chicken fried steak, ice cream, super hero movies, flowers, baking, basketball, books................does not matter. You have to pick a reason to fight, and live for that fight.

If not, you will drown in your own crap.

I get like that very often...I can understand the feeling...

However low you get there will always something for you to hold on to, to fight for...sometimes it's realy hard to see it, but it's there

Allow me to commend you for speaking about it, that's always a good place to start...

GS has a large amount of people who will listen to you anyday...allow me to join the sack in saying I'm here to listen...

I agree with everyone above. Tinks said it best, "You have to pick a reason to fight..." If we search for meaning we will not find it. We have to make meaning in our lives. It can seem like a struggle at first, but it becomes a habit. Believe me, I'm still working on that. I have days when I am overwhelmed by meaninglessness.

The best thing I have found for me is to interact with other people as much as possible. If I just isolate in the echo chamber of my own thoughts, I'm pretty much doomed.

We are all here for you. Feel free to send a PM if you like.
An eye for an eye

It's just hard to describe, I just feel like so insignificant... that I doesn't matter. It wouldn't matter even if I die, I'm just nothing, and I will forever be nothing... People would morn me for a week tops, then just move on. I just want to disapear, excist no more... So I don't have to deal with anything any more... I guess I'm just lonely... I've been living alone for a half year now, and days just passes... No one calls... No one comes to visit... No one to greet or say hi to... No one really knows me deep inside because I've never let anyone, perhaps that's why no one "knocks on my door". Not even my family...