Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just as a warning to most of you
Even I Tinks have to say I'm acutely disappointed.

Meggy-Nesan and I started out rocky, but really, I don't seek for anybody's misery...

The Truth is relative and in this case, it did not relate at all, as what you two may have or may be feuding about, I'm sure, has nothing to do with her family/children, so I'm not quite sure as to why this barbaric ick is found justifiable to you for her actions that she may or may not offend people with.

You know you're my Bitch, but even us Sassy Bitches gotta have a point when to back off Sis...

Maybe had you blown up on her in a different thread or even in private rather, than I don't think it would have been as big an issue as it as, but as it stands, this has to do with a child, who probably doesn't even have teeth yet.

And while I'm here, we all know my philosophy on life, get ready, Hippie coming your way;

Venom + Venom only equals more Venom and Decay, where is the salvation in either side of that equation?

I may be a Bitch, but I do not pour salt on open wounds, rather I mend them...

And then talk shit more later on, but none-the-less, this was not necessary hunni.

Also Tinkles my big pussy cat, imagine had this been you or one of your family members that had been illustrated this way? Whether or not you are a bitch to everyone or not, does not allow for justification in the face of demented slurs and comments...

Even the people here who do not like me, had they gotten into distress, I would sit on their laps and offer my ear. You don't have to like me, I don't have to like you, but at the end of the day, I will still help you, even if you don't return the favour.

I hope you can annul the bad feelings you have with Meggy-Nesan and that she can forgive you, only because you are both are important in different ways to this community and it would be sad to see either of you go or for lines of division to be drawn...

[Image: forgive-and-love-in-exchange-for-peace-a...piness.png]

This thread is make me angry and upset . . .

Hikari Wrote:This thread is make me angry and upset . . .

I don't blame you. I would suggest you and your wife message the webmaster and ask for him to remove the thread, it would be in everyones benefit I would assume.

I am little bit confused about why MisterTinkles think it is OK to call my Megumi two - faced , but he also is bitch about her to other member and not talk to her about his problem . . .

If my Megumi does not know she has been not so nice to you , then maybe it is not what you think . Maybe you mis understand what she try to say to you .
But if you do not ask and bitch about her before you say she deserve for those thing to be say about our baby and me , and just tell your feeling by this thread , then I think you are two - faced too .

Check this out...be sure to see the end...

one troll on the chat can't compare to our love ! Smile
[Image: two-lion-love-hug-photo-in-forest-High-Quality.jpg]

I need to post in here again, because I have never seen Hikari post in the forums.

And she has a Clefairy as her avatar. ERMEGERRRDS THE CUTENESS i could die. sorry my inner geek is coming out.

Pix Wrote:Check this out...be sure to see the end...

hehe I haven't seen that before, seems like most internet trolls i know. Thanks Pix.

What "TheBlack" said was disgusting. Meg and Hikari do not deserve to be spoken to like that. I was in the chat while he was there and it was just horrible.

I've been friends with Meg for 10 years and she's is a wonderful person. Everyone is entitled to get angry at others, especially with the kind of comments that are coming out at the moment. Meg, like others of us, has been through rough times. Everyone is different and reacts to stuff in different ways.

MrTinkles, I suggest you work whatever you have with Meg out privately and not jumping down her throat publicly. It's not productive and causes a lot of hurt.

As a parent, I'd like to find that MrBlack for a nice private chat that he/she wouldn't walk away from.

People's children are sacred ground. There are people walking this earth today who I hate enough to actually want to see them dead, but I still wouldn't talk about their children that way.

It gets disgusting on more levels when you think about how often hate groups try to link gays with child abuse.