Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Robbie...
Hey kiddo,here's that embarrassing picture of me that I promised you.
The hair,the twig arms,the beard!What can I say,2005 was not a very good year for me style-wise.
This picture was taken by my roommate,who hasn't been heard of ever since...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I should let Rob comment first.

I do LOVE the hair...

Dan1089 Wrote:Hey kiddo,here's that embarrassing picture of me that I promised you.
The hair,the twig arms,the beard!What can I say,2005 was not a very good year for me style-wise.
This picture was taken by my roommate,who hasn't been heard of ever since...

Laugh haha. Cute :tongue: - although the eyes are scaaaary! *hides*

That's part of the picture's undeniable charisma Smurls!Hey Frankie,comment away,our dear Robbie is off seeing the world and will be back in a fortnight's time.

Dan1089 Wrote:That's part of the picture's undeniable charisma Smurls!Hey Frankie,comment away,our dear Robbie is off seeing the world and will be back in a fortnight's time.

Interesting use of words... I'd say more like horror movie :tongue: :biggrin: (just kidding :biggrin: )

Roflmao Okay,okay Smurls,it's a fug pic.It's my worst ever.Anyone else man enough to post their most unflattering picture? *crickets chirping* I didn't think so.

Dan1089 Wrote:... Anyone else man enough to post their most unflattering picture? ...
Not likely Wink

No chance of me posting my Super Mega Fugly pic! Or would that be pics :confused:

The Eyes are so hysterical. You must have been smoking some powerful gunja or they are photoshopped Laugh1

The rest is as handsome as ever Cool

I will have to get my scanner out to find a bad pic. Didnt have digital when I was fugly :biggrin:

See everyone,Frank is a good sport.Now c'mon guys,lets post those pictures...PLEASE!About the eyes,I was trying to make a funny face,didn't know it would turn out to be a scary face.