Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got my wisdom teeth out
My uncle did it. I was awake for the whole thing, with just local novocain.

I had three teeth taken out. Two popped right out, but the third one was growing in sideways so he had to cut it into three pieces to get it out. I'm laying in bed recovering now. Right now I feel good, but i'm worried about tomorrow! haha.

I hope you are pain free the day(s) after.

By the way, please tell us that this is your uncle line of work and that he didnt just google it and remove them Wink

after all that it sounds like when the novocain wares off then your prob gonna be in some discomfort m8, id get ready with some painkillers just incase - my friend had his taken out at hospital few years ago - he ended up looking like a chipmunk with the swelling Smile felt kinda sorry for him...must be some medical sites with tips on how to minimize the after effects for you

I still have a couple wisdom teeth left, the bottom ones. The top ones were removed. I recently had one of them removed. The first wisdom tooth I had removed was like 3 or 4 years ago.

Hi guys! Well I'm here having milk and cookies 24 hours later. :p The recovery has been great. Last night I had chicken and mashed potatoes. haha.

happy it all went well m8 , its not something id be looking forward to if i needed it doing after my friends bad experience but now i see you came through ok i guess i wont be a scared if the time came

3 wisdom teeth, thats all! :tongue:

I had two out and thought I was dieing, good going on the chix and mashed, your braver than I was!

ee i got that teeth out.it was having a sandwich it bleed on the sanwich!funny

So how are you now Señor Chulo?

Eeez it safe? LOL