Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just my type!
my type...

Muscular top up to 35yo. Also prefer short hair, clean shaven, around my height or a lil taller, tanned skin.

Hmmmm. Big, strong masculine mature types with hairy chests and huge endowment Swooooooooooon

For me it'd have to be someone like David Tennant or Richard Hammond! I love the Hamster Look Smile And I never seem to get bored of exploring a nice tight butt! Hehe.

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:A younger at least 1 year. Very feminim and wearing make up, and he has long hair. And he loves to go down on you, and you get to cal him your bitch and get violent on him. He shouldnt like the violence but always come back to you for more cum. And he should cry himself to sleep cause he is not realy happy with you, but when he wakes up he just go back for more cock and beating.

Erm... right!

well, my type of guy is taller, same height as me and hair color doesn't really matter but i prefer blondes lol preferably smooth hair. blue or hazel eyed haha and not too hairy... and with nice arms, fit, but not overly muscly... XD

tall, long blonde hair, uhm... big? I dun care if he's a little chubby or muscular, it's still cute ^^ and with the former I don't have to worry about me looking awful... (like an anerexic) uhm... blue eyes... ice blue eyes... mm... and an endowment big enough to hurt, but not make me start bleeding xD

RED-HEADS! THey are actually the cutest things alive! I don't care much for body (not that it's not important), I don't mind if they are short or tall or what not. If the dude has a good face, I'm good to go Smile

BLONDE!! medium hight, pretty eyes, kind, straight-acting, cute face, cute smile, cute butt lol, nice teeth, NORMAL SMELLING FEET, no beards er mustaches, trimed fingernails, and stuff like that lol!!!Tongue3

Tall,brown eyes,glasses,killer smile and black/Asian.Too bad I haven't tasted either.

BLACK! a little shorter, tad older, teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny bit camp, not too much, good sense of style, into acting/singing/dance, non-violent person i can be freinds with as well actually, somebody to laugh with Smile

the ck thing is jus a preference but thers just something so much more tasty and forbidden about them. and they have the best bums, lips, eyes and *ahem*