Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just the way it is (tired of all the crap)
I've come to the realization that it's very possible that I am going to be alone forever. People make it out like you have to gain some kind of wisdom to find a relationship, that it just won't happen until you've had a revelation, and that only then will you finally be good enough. Anyone want to explain all the drama-ridden idiots that manage to find someone? There is no secret, some people are just lucky, others are condemned to loneliness no matter what they do. Just the way it is.

From what I have seen, heard, and witnessed in my life so far............

Drama Queens attract Drama Queens. They dont last long, they have "relationships" several times a year.

Liars and Players are more dangerous, as they will lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want........which includes lying, stealing, and cheating YOU. You won't know he's a Player/Liar until its too late.

"I love you" is the national anthem. Nobody means it when they say it. So how do you know if a guy really means it, if everybody else says it and then turns around and disappears off the face of the earth?

Shallow, vain, and self centered people prefer to find someone "lower" than them. Someone who they think is either "plain" or "kinda ugly, but still fuckable"...they dont want to be the "ugly" one in the relationship. You can't be smarter than they think they are, you can't be anything more than what THEY think THEY are.....otherwise it's over. (been there, done that......and I was the "ugly" one)

Basically, just WAY too much fucking bullshit and too many fucking headgames for me to be interested in anyone. Have had to deal with WAY too many liars, cheats, and "disappearing acts".

Finding a REAL, DECENT male human being outside of gay society is just completely impossible.
Yes, it happens, but its like one in a quadrillion kind of thing.

I don't like being alone, but it sure as hell beats having to deal with this shit everyday.

Go to a gay club, go home with the first guy who shows you an interest. Worried about sex ? Make it clear your only go for oral sex.

Go on dates…? Stop going on f***ing dates likes some frigid school girl

basically a little less conversation, a little more action.

Over half the people in my life have hurt me somehow, i learned young that life is hard.

Relationships are very hard and you will never find someone who likes everything you like.
Making friends is your own thing and relationships even harder they take time and sacrifice.
We sometimes dont take the time get to know someone and see them for who they really are.

Im sure your soul mate is out there just dont give up looking. I was lucky finding mine , but it was from a broken relationship and he was there all along in my life. We just found each other by chance , stayed together , and now not only best friends but in love with each other.

MisterTinkles Wrote:From what I have seen, heard, and witnessed in my life so far............

Drama Queens attract Drama Queens. They dont last long, they have "relationships" several times a year.

Yeaaah!

Drama queens, I really can't.

There isn't a revelation required to have a relationship. You're right. Anyone can have one. It's keeping one that is the hard part, and where the work and lessons come in.

Well from where I sit, if I were lucky - truely lucky, I wouldn't have been in any of my relationship - Oh Boy.

Murder, drugs, violence, cheating.... Ah love and relationship are just such fine and wonderful LUCKY things....

Truth. Relationships are easy to get into, much, much harder to escape from and even harder to make one work well.

All of that stuff Mr. Tinkles listed - is kinda sorta true.... There are a lot of frogs you have to kiss before meeting a prince...

I have no idea how old you are, but its my understanding that things ain't over until the fat lady sings.....

speaking of fat ladies.... Tell me Mr. Tinkles, where on that list of yours do I fit - your candid observation is welcome.... :tongue:

Well...I have a very positive outlook on relationships and men in general so you probably don't want to hear any of that. If you want intense negativity and people agreeing with you...you have come to the right place

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:There are a lot of frogs you have to kiss before meeting a prince...

Can't even find any frogs right now... I don't expect to find a "prince" on my first try. I mean, who realistically does? I just want companionship and experience more than anything.

And you can't find frogs because??? You are not down at the watering hole splashing in the water?