Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know WTF You're Talking About
Disagreeing with a Presidents actions does not make them an impeachable offense.

Some reading about the history of impeachment and it's constitutionality.

http://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-...anors.html

http://litigation.findlaw.com/legal-syst...edure.html

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/...mpeachment

I thought gross incompetence would be enough.

Far right sweetheart and Trump devotee Ann Coulter just denounced trump as a liar and a traitor to the right wing. She joins Mark Rubio, Chaffitz, Roger Stone and of course Comey as top-level trump allies who are getting the hell out of dodge or even actively betraying him.

The many enemies that he made in the primary are suddenly finding their voice including but certainly not limited to John McCain, John Kassich and the Bush family.

He's losing far-right support, losing Republican support in the house, he's pissed off the Israeli lobby, the secret services are furious and the cherry on top is that he keeps accidentally throwing his loyal staffers and allies under the bus.

One powerful man still stands between Donald and impeachment. Speaker of the house Paul Ryan.

Quote:"We need the facts. It is obvious there are some people out there who want to harm the president, but we have an obligation to carry out our oversight regardless of which party is in the White House."- Paul Ryan

That's neutral at best, clearly no protection there. So if impeachment proceedings begin, he's getting impeached.

My money ( £40.00 to be exact) is on Trump resigning within his first term. I think he'll jump before he's pushed claiming illness.

Cuddly Wrote:I thought gross incompetence would be enough.

It is - that's what the 25th amendment touches on.

For all to enjoy:

http://ntvassets-a.akamaihd.net/E6CB6E4E...4_720p.mp4
I bid NO Trump!

TigerLover Wrote:Far right sweetheart and Trump devotee Ann Coulter just denounced trump as a liar and a traitor to the right wing. She joins Mark Rubio, Chaffitz, Roger Stone and of course Comey as top-level trump allies who are getting the hell out of dodge or even actively betraying him.

The many enemies that he made in the primary are suddenly finding their voice including but certainly not limited to John McCain, John Kassich and the Bush family.

He's losing far-right support, losing Republican support in the house, he's pissed off the Israeli lobby, the secret services are furious and the cherry on top is that he keeps accidentally throwing his loyal staffers and allies under the bus.

One powerful man still stands between Donald and impeachment. Speaker of the house Paul Ryan.

That's neutral at best, clearly no protection there. So if impeachment proceedings begin, he's getting impeached.

My money ( £40.00 to be exact) is on Trump resigning within his first term. I think he'll jump before he's pushed claiming illness.

I just watched the Roger Stone documentary on Netflix. Very interesting. I didn't know he had turned against Trump.

kindy64 Wrote:Disagreeing with a Presidents actions does not make them an impeachable offense.

Aren't you the genius who said "The US is not a democracy"?

Shall I relegate this to you being a product of your sheltered environment?

'splain that one.

Reassurance topic.

Cobalt Wrote:Reassurance topic.

Reassurance of?

On the 25th amendment stuff. Here's the thing, look up how hard it is to declare an individual mentally incapable, or insane or whatever. It is very difficult to do that with "ordinary" people. So that tells me Trump won't be removed from office on that note. Only way out is for him to resign and the only way he would resign in my opinion, without reading articles in the opinion section, would be if a huge scandal were uncovered. Something like Watergate of magnitude and given the things that have gone on...give it more time. Keep in mind that we'll just trade one asshole for another...

Personally I believe that scandals, payoffs, bribes and black mail are commonplace in politics....even right down to city council. Corruption and greed know no political parties. All this stuff that gets argued about, "the issues" are mostly just distractions because if you think about it, if I can distract you, make you upset, I, the politician, can do a lot of things behind the scenes. Or at least it would seem that way.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Reassurance that people picked the right horse in the November 8th race.

Ol' Trumpy could burn a baby and rape a giraffe right on the front lawn of the white house and people would say "FUCKING IDIOTS, DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT'S GENIUS?! GROW A BRAIN YA FUCKIN' LIBERALS!"