Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga 'thrilled' at gay sex during her concert!
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/ladygaga_rs.jpg[/img2]Lady Gaga was thrilled to learn two men had sex at one of her concerts. The 'Poker Face' singer says her career high point so far was during a concert in New York when the audience - which included '4 Minutes' star Madonna - shed their inhibitions and made love as she sang.

The lesbian star said: "My sister texted me and she was like, 'Madonna is 15 feet away from me. And there are two guys having sex in the audience.

"I just remember thinking, 'Wow, this is exactly what I wanted. I've got Madonna and I've got gay sex!'"

Despite being delighted at having Madonna as a fan, the singer has rubbished comparisons between the two performers, insisting she is happy just to be herself.

She explained to V magazine: "Look, when I was a brunette, they called me Amy Winehouse. When I was a blonde, they called me Madonna. Then they called me Christina (Aguilera), then Gwen (Stefani). I just don't think most people's reference points go back very far."

Despite her ascent to global stardom, the 'Paparazzi' singer insists she will always continue to play intimate concerts at gay clubs as she wouldn't have a career without them.

She explained: "With the exception of God, my family, and best friend Matthew Williams, and the Haus of GaGa, the gay community is the single reason that I am here today.

"I started out playing gay clubs in America, then I went to London to play G-A-Y, where I didn't think anyone knew who I was, and there were thousands of people there. How could I ever turn my back on those people who really fought for me? And besides the loyalty factor, playing in gay clubs is fun!"
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Great Post !!! I love Lady GaGa's Music and diversity.