Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Language Forums
princealbertofb Wrote:Well, when are you going to start? The linguistics course, that is...
Were we talking about another job, maybe?

no, as far as i know were talking about the linguistics.
well, i was planning on doing it this year, the whole degree, but then my boss screwed me around and now i can do it till next year !!!

:mad::frown:

Rowan Wrote:no, as far as i know were talking about the linguistics.
well, i was planning on doing it this year, the whole degree, but then my boss screwed me around and now i can do it till next year !!!

:mad::frown:

I hope you don't mean that literally... unless you were in for this. Was your boss supposed to finance the studies?

princealbertofb Wrote:I hope you don't mean that literally... unless you were in for this. Was your boss supposed to finance the studies?

WTF !! ?? !! Are you mad!????!! ofcourse i dont mean that !! :eek::eek:

I was supposed to go on a work related course and wouldn't be able to do both. so my boss was supposed to tell me whether it was still happening or not and he never came back to me !

I don't know your boss, nor how you get on with him/her... Not that I thought you were interested in them romantically...

About the linguistics course, may I suggest that you approach your boss once more on the subject? Or is he a difficult man (she a difficult woman) to deal with? S/he may have simply forgotten...

princealbertofb Wrote:I don't know your boss, nor how you get on with him/her... Not that I thought you were interested in them romantically...

About the linguistics course, may I suggest that you approach your boss once more on the subject? Or is he a difficult man (she a difficult woman) to deal with? S/he may have simply forgotten...

wouldnt help. the instution that i was going through has already started and dont accept applications till next year.

was going to do it privately. work would never pay for it

Sorry to hear that. They don't know what they'll be missing, I'm sure.

butterfly = farasha in arabic

i wish i knew the Nubian language ( actually 2 similar languages), ....
although i know just one world from that language , i feel more bonded to it coz it is far older than Arabic ( more than 8 thousand years ) , and it is originally Sudanese language , and till now spoken by people from the far north , but their offspring living in the cities in the centre don't speak it ( me ) .

miskagomi ( how are you in Nubian )

Miskagomi, Sudanese?
Love the word for Butterfly. Will try to remember it... can add it to my long list.