Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving GS
The past two years on GS have been fucking amazing and the guys here truly made me feel at home.We've had some wild times here but like Nelly Furtado says,all good things come to an end,I'd like to thank Carl,Jamie,Joseph,Robbie,the Michaels,Emmanuel and Pherek for being such great buddies and tolerating my shit.I love you Frank!Hell,I love all of you guys and grateful for all the advice,jokes and caring.I hope to keep in contact with all of you.I'm going to pop in from time to time (Frank is a PM fiend & I sure want to keep up with the latest word game trends) so don't think "bloody spinster couldnt stay away".I'm just handing in my membership card because of the sudden irrelevance.So yeah,thats me.If you're ever in Cape Town,call me up.The end.

:-( Well you've got my MSN ad buddy, so keep in touch Confusedmile:
Thank you for the comedy you provide, your contributions to our lives and we hope, as you say above, that you will be popping back in and out Confusedmile:

Take care Dan, good luck with everything and like I say, keep in touch Confusedmile: xx Remybussi *big hug*

hello dan.sad about that. i hope you are ok. can i emal you i will miss you dan love from joseph xxx

Hey Dan,
Your presence will always be remembered here, and you will always (as I'm sure you know :biggrin: ) be welcome. We will miss you here Cry

X

I never really got to know ya dood but....ya did get me pm virginity :tongue: so all the best in life i hope it treats ya well! [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif]

All the best, Dan. Some of us will probably still be here if you change your mind.

Look after yourself.

awww...

Bighug

All the best matey... and I'll catch up with ya in those word game threads!!

xxx

Good luck and all. Don't put it as leaving, put it as taking a back seat, and hopefully post now and again Smile x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

It's been fun Mister Dan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss you already !!!!!

I have PM'd you my Skype addy

Take care matey and best of luck xx