Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving GS
johnny196775 Wrote:Mabye if you knew someone who does it or has done it you would understand. Not everyone does the same thing in the same situation and for the same reason. mabye he is being an asshole. Mabye he is not. We do not know. But all he did was correct a word and he gets told off by everyone nearly and told to stfu. And called names. It does not matter what the thread was about. If it does it does to you. Not everyone. I typo all the time and could care less if someone corrects it. But a word like veterinary might be different than say thier or weither. Picking on him wasnt cool. Ignoring it would have been the mature thing to do if you didnt like it. But peace anyways.

How to be a decent human; Don't correct someone'e spelling when they are talking about the potentially terminal illness of a loved one.

Simple. Basic stuff. As Homer Simpson would say "doh".

Yes it does matter what the thread was about. When someone is suffering, they are vulnerable. There was no NEED to correct that spelling error.

johnny196775 Wrote:Ignoring it would have been the mature thing to do if you didnt like it

THAWOODS could have chosen to ignore the spelling error. He could have chosen to not correct it. He could have chosen to not be a twat. But no, he WANTED to be an unnecessary spelling corrector. And you are fighting a twats corner.

johnny196775 Wrote:Picking on him wasnt cool.

Correcting that spelling error wasn't cool.

Have you not learnt that there is a time and a place for certain things?

johnny196775 Wrote:When someone corrects me i say thank you

You're welcome.

He was clearly being an asshole Johnny, I can't for the life of me see why you cannot see that. Thawoods knew exactly what Jamie meant, hence why he could correct the word. There is no time to be as condescending as Thawoods was, let alone in response to a plea for help in a serious situation.

I called him out on it at the time. He responded with "whatever Crids". That's a classic response of someone who has been called out on something they know they have done wrong.

When people are suffering, they are volatile and prone to reacting, especially to bad behaviour from twats. Clearly johnny does not understand how people work.

I'm away for a day and everyone is just absolutely losing their shit. Everybody just calm your titties!! This is like the fourth leaving gayspeak thread/post we've had in about three weeks.
Please people, start IGNORING users. If someone on here is pissing you off to the point of wanting to delete your account, TAKE A BREAK. There's too much good on here to let a dick here and there fuck it all up for you.

hang in there, Jamie, we want ya to stay!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yeah...I totally get it. Same guy pissed me off and I don't want to post here either...

I don't like spending time with that element....

Maybe try just not posting for awhile...he will leave some day and the vibe will change again ((()))

I too saw the original thread and the rude comment from the attention seeker, and was offended.

For some people, the only way they have to feel good about themselves is to put others down.

Take a break if you need to, but don't go permanently!

Correcting someones english should not piss people off unless they have big problems.

Please don't make the mistake to judge a whole forum by a bad example of a user.
I find criticizing for spelling mistakes utterly pointless, in whatever language. Ignore it please.

[MENTION=21610]johnny196775[/MENTION] It was the wrong place to do so. Most people agree.

Bottom line is thawoods was in the wrong for his remarks. There's no reason to be a jackass without a good reason...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!