Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg Hair
Boaxy Wrote:Why the fuck are you shaving your arms/legs.

I can understand shaving facial hair and can mildly and slightly can understand shaving pubic hair, shit, but your body hair? Come on.

Be proud of being a man and be proud of having body hair.

Unless you're an Olympic swimmer or a fashion model, why the fuck are you shaving your body hair?

I'm not even a masculine guy at all, I'm actually quite feminine, but I keep my body hair because I'm a man and men have body hair usually, not that women who have body hair are repulse.

I don't know man, just my opinion.

I'm a feminine bitch too boo, and I love shaving my legs.

Guys who don't like shaved legs, need to keep that shit to their self, because it is an art and a way of life.

In my country, it gets very hot and humid (welcome to island life), so it's not uncommon to shave your legs and other places.

Not to mention, many men aren't that hairy here anyways.

We outline our eyebrows, style the beards, it's a way of physical expression for some, like Tattoos.

Gay guys just need to get over themselves and ease the fuck up on men with shaved legs.

I personally like a macho guy who shaves his legs. It's a turn all the way on.

I say: live and let live and fuck everyone who is petty enough to be concerned about your fucking leg hair of all things.

Geez, get a grip bitches. It's just hair. Sheep

Thanks Sylph! I tend to agree with you on all fronts!

Sylph Wrote:I'm a feminine bitch too boo, and I love shaving my legs.

Guys who don't like shaved legs, need to keep that shit to their self, because it is an art and a way of life.

In my country, it gets very hot and humid (welcome to island life), so it's not uncommon to shave your legs and other places.

Not to mention, many men aren't that hairy here anyways.

We outline our eyebrows, style the beards, it's a way of physical expression for some, like Tattoos.

Gay guys just need to get over themselves and ease the fuck up on men with shaved legs.

I personally like a macho guy who shaves his legs. It's a turn all the way on.

I say: live and let live and fuck everyone who is petty enough to be concerned about your fucking leg hair of all things.

Geez, get a grip bitches. It's just hair. Sheep

While I agree with you on your personal appreciation regarding the freedom you SHOULD have with respect to your own body, you have to acknowledge that not everyone is going to be into it.

I, for one, find shaved legs a massive turn off. I can't give you shit if you do it, it's your own choice of what makes you comfortable in your own body, but it's going to make me look the other way. Not because it offends me or anything, nor it has to do with "being a man" and or whatever. I just don't like it on a guy and I'm going to keep my own freedom in being vocal about that opinion.

I ain't gonna force someone this or the other way, but, you know, you'll have to deal with the fact that me and several other peeps find that unappealing.

That leads me to ask the OP...what if this guy is not into shaved legs? :eek:

And yeah, take the meridannight side of things and just wear pants if it that much of a problem. To be honest, if you don't draw attention to the topic, I doubt your family will pay much attention anyway
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:While I agree with you on your personal appreciation regarding the freedom you SHOULD have with respect to your own body, you have to acknowledge that not everyone is going to be into it.

I, for one, find shaved legs a massive turn off. I can't give you shit if you do it, it's your own choice of what makes you comfortable in your own body, but it's going to make me look the other way. Not because it offends me or anything, nor it has to do with "being a man" and or whatever. I just don't like it on a guy and I'm going to keep my own freedom in being vocal about that opinion.

I ain't gonna force someone this or the other way, but, you know, you'll have to deal with the fact that me and several other peeps find that unappealing.

That leads me to ask the OP...what if this guy is not into shaved legs? :eek:

And yeah, take the meridannight side of things and just wear pants if it that much of a problem. To be honest, if you don't draw attention to the topic, I doubt your family will pay much attention anyway

Whilst you are not incorrect dear;

You have to also realize that sometimes, when people, especially who are supposed to be in your "community", try to dissuade and even penalize you on something you like or need advice on, is a problem and when your vocalized opinion should be kept to yourself.

It's near the same as me saying to a "Masc" gay guy in the closet who wants to "come out", that unless he's willing to wear makeup and twerk on stripper poles, he may as well stay in the closet.

Rather than say you dislike it or that the act itself is gross or weird, try encouraging a bitch.

It's not like he's trying to appeal to any of you anyways, so why even say whether or not it turns you on?

The gays can be too vain sometimes. Just applaud him and support him.

Don't tell him he's wrong or what you like. It can come across as Homophobic in it's own lil way.

That's how I felt reading the comments anyways. Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Whilst you are not incorrect dear;

You have to also realize that sometimes, when people, especially who are supposed to be in your "community", try to dissuade and even penalize you on something you like or need advice on, is a problem and when your vocalized opinion should be kept to yourself.

It's near the same as me saying to a "Masc" gay guy in the closet who wants to "come out", that unless he's willing to wear makeup and twerk on stripper poles, he may as well stay in the closet.

Rather than say you dislike it or that the act itself is gross or weird, try encouraging a bitch.

It's not like he's trying to appeal to any of you anyways, so why even say whether or not it turns you on?

The gays can be too vain sometimes. Just applaud him and support him.

Don't tell him he's wrong or what you like. It can come across as Homophobic in it's own lil way.

That's how I felt reading the comments anyways. Sheep

You seem to be replying to someone who was far more aggressive in his response, whatever issues you have with him deal them with him, not with me.

I am under no obligation to endorse or in any position to prohibit anything and I haven't done either. Neither have I told him he's "wrong". So quit the drama queen bit.

You feel unappreciated over something that you do or are? We all have at least one such trait. And we deal with it. Like me being a short ass motherfucker when plenty of guys like them tall. Bitch, don't make drama out of nothing, keep on doing whatever the fuck you want, be with those that like you the way you are and learn to accept what those who don't will have to say about it.

Insertnamehere Wrote:You seem to be replying to someone who was far more aggressive in his response, whatever issues you have with him deal them with him, not with me.

I am under no obligation to endorse or in any position to prohibit anything and I haven't done either. Neither have I told him he's "wrong". So quit the drama queen bit.

You feel unappreciated over something that you do or are? We all have at least one such trait. And we deal with it. Like me being a short ass motherfucker when plenty of guys like them tall. Bitch, don't make drama out of nothing, keep on doing whatever the fuck you want, be with those that like you the way you are and learn to accept what those who don't will have to say about it.

You're finally learning and growing bitch.

You may not be tall physically, but your character has sprouted!

Poor you sweetz. You feel I'm being dramatic, but I equally like your moment in the sun there, reina del hielo Sheep

Whatever'she going on now I have no idea, but is making me a bit uncomfortable tnh...

However I have until the 25th until they head back home. Do you think I will be okay if I shaved today at some point?
If you could pleaseven PM me with an answer I would appreciate it!

The sooner you do it, the sooner it will grow back, no?

That is true insertnamehere!