Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg Hair
Tell 'em your girlfriend dared you to do it. They will be so busy asking questions about her that they won't even notice your painted toenails.
I bid NO Trump!

Never shaved my legs so I can't really comment on how long it will take for them to grow back.

I have no issues with guys who shave/wax their legs, each to their own. I do question why you would shave your legs just for meeting with a guy over the weekend, surely the reason for shaving your legs should be for yourself rather for the gratification of another.

cheet .. dont shave your legs .. i love hairy legs .. lol ..

CorsacReborn Wrote:Never shaved my legs so I can't really comment on how long it will take for them to grow back.

I have no issues with guys who shave/wax their legs, each to their own. I do question why you would shave your legs just for meeting with a guy over the weekend, surely the reason for shaving your legs should be for yourself rather for the gratification of another.

This exactly... Do it because that's the way you want it, not because it will impress some guy.

LJay Wrote:Tell 'em your girlfriend dared you to do it. They will be so busy asking questions about her that they won't even notice your painted toenails.

That really made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

try explaining shaving your balls to your wife... Tongue

actually when I started it was just because it made them less itchy in the sweaty summer time...

kindy64 Wrote:This exactly... Do it because that's the way you want it, not because it will impress some guy.

I do rly like the feeling of shaved legs, done it a couple times before and I liked it...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Hey everybodynick, I had a question relating to others personal experiences on leg shaving, amd how long it might take for said leg hair to come back to its old state of being there?

I wonder bc I want to shave this weekend b4 meeting up with a guy, yet I don't know whether or not it will be back by Thanksgiving, when the family is going on a trip to California to meet up with my aunt and cousins for turkey day.

Do I have any chance in this going down without a hitch, or will my family undoubtedly ask questions about my (bare) legs..?

It would grow back. You could always say that it was an experiment. You don't have to have any other agenda to shave your legs, or wax them.

Why would your family ask about your shaved legs? Just say that's the way you like them if they say anything, and that is true anyway if you liked the feeling of them.

Personally, shaved legs are a turn off for me.

I see quite a lot of guys who have shaved legs over here in the UK.