Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend of Zelda fans?
Twilight Princess was literal perfection. Nothing like riding your horse across Hyrule Field at dawn
Pengy
Except the damn Water Temple took me a year -_-

Ocarina of Time is also the bomb, still working on beating it though

I generally love everything Nintendo. TLOZ Is one of my favourites Smile I like both Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess - can't choose which is best... Uh, and Oracle of Seasons is good too Big Grin

MoonLemon Wrote:Twilight Princess was literal perfection. Nothing like riding your horse across Hyrule Field at dawn
Pengy
Except the damn Water Temple took me a year -_-

Ocarina of Time is also the bomb, still working on beating it though

Every game that I play that has a water stage is always super hard. I remember i had messed up in the water temple and I was stuck for hours, I finally just decided to start all over.

Water temples are infamous in the Zelda series! Although fighting shadow Link in OoT was cool!

Great theres so many fans out there! Anyone picking up Hyrule Warriors? I know its not really a main game but some mindless hack and slash looks fun I have to admit!

Midna was the best companion. I've calculated that Fi had a 95% chance of making a blatantly obvious observation and slapping a nice-sounding percentage on it that she pulled out of her ass. And Navi, well...

[Image: No-YOU-listen-the-legend-of-zelda-30316206-500-647.jpg]

My brother's getting Hyrule Warriors. I'll be playing it whether I want to or not :p

Miles Wrote:Midna was the best companion. I've calculated that Fi had a 95% chance of making a blatantly obvious observation and slapping a nice-sounding percentage on it that she pulled out of her ass. And Navi, well...

[Image: NO_7e004e_1970504.jpg]

My brother's getting Hyrule Warriors. I'll be playing it whether I want to or not :p

because the image didn't load the first time and I can't edit

laidbackscot Wrote:Just finished Link Between Worlds on hard mode and was thinking - any other Legend of Zelda fans out there?

If so, what's your favourite game?

Mine is a toss-up between Skyward Sword and Links Awakening. Skyward Sword because although there were annoying repetitions, I loved the story. And Links Awakening was just... weird, which I love.

In fact I'll just own up, I am in general a Nintendo fanboy. Have been since I had an NES as a wee boy away back in the 80's. Also, seeing Link becoming available as DLC for Mario Kart was just... amazing.
i love most of them

I haven't played Twilight Prince or Skyward Sword because I haven't had a Nintendo console in years, but I bought a Wii-U a couple weeks ago for Hyrule Warriors. I absolutely love that game.

When it comes to console Zelda, I would have to go with Wind Waker because I actually enjoy sailing around for the sake of it, I found it a lot of fun. I also like the art style a lot even though people generally dislike it.

When it comes to handheld, my favorite is Minish Cap and I love Vaati.

I'm a huge Zelda fan. I have played every game in the series except for the CDI games, and have beaten every game except for Zelda 2, the Oracle games, and Phantom Hourglass. This is my favorite video game franchise, and even purchased the Zelda Monopoly that recently came out. I might get Hyrule Warriors. I have played it, but still iffy on it.

It's going to be hard, but I do not want to get any more new information on the new Zelda game until it comes out. All I need to know is the release date. The rest will be hard because I frequent sites like Gamefaqs and Nintendolife. Anyway I can easily block anything Zelda realted on my phone/computer?

If you don't like Dynasty Warriors games then I definitely wouldn't suggest Hyrule Warriors. Because it is really nothing like a Zelda game outside of the aesthetic and stuff.