Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's rock da house
Hi!

I'm Eduardo and I come from Veracruz, Mexico a really great beach place.
I found this forum simply by searching on google "the best gay forum" and voilá I'm here

Mmmmh the reason I was looking for this kind of fourm is because I'd really like to know people from other places, I went abroad one summer to Paris and realized that I really love to have friends from all over the world, my university is an international university so I got used to it and now after graduating I started living in the most international city in Mexico, Mexico City.

Hope to know you guys and about my hobbies, Im a lead singer in an alternative rock band, I'm a tennis player and love videogames, street fighter IV someone?

Cheers!Frog

hello , welcome

Welcome to GS Smile

I found it in much the same way.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Otro Mexicano! Siiiii!

Oye no estarás en la Autónoma de México por casualidad? He oido que es bastante buena.

Welcome to GS Confusedmile:

Wavey

Welcome to the forum!

southbiochem Wrote:Otro Mexicano! Siiiii!

Oye no estarás en la Autónoma de México por casualidad? He oido que es bastante buena.

Welcome to GS Confusedmile:

Wavey

Yep, I knew it, you all Mexicans would start with taking over this American Board :biggrin:

bienvenido a gayspeak eduardo

Ek is baai seeker U gaan jou tyd hier oneindig geniet,
Bie welkom en sien uit aan veele bydrae

You seem like an awesome person - I hope you stay with us! Fun fact: I found this forum doing basically the same thing.