Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liars wars and weakness
http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/obama_...ficate.htm

A BIG LIAR?

the word black wasn't used on birth certificates in 1961 in Hawaii -they used the word negro -his Hawaii one is fake i think

he drones people in places getting the radical Muslims more mad at us

i think a republican will be more strong military wise and without freedom having obamas "gay goodies" he has doled out will mean nothing

vote for mitt Romney

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Now HollandofFrance do you feel better for that short rant..!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Romney is pro gay anyway

Why is it that glbt people seem to become senile earlier than straight people?

Inchante Wrote:Why is it that glbt people seem to become senile earlier than straight people?

Don't say that, dude!
[Image: m1830.gif] [Image: m1819.gif] [Image: m1432.gif] [Image: lmao.gif]

Well being English I say bring back Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry Truman, great presidents when the world needed great men like them.

RespectRespectRespect

Almac Wrote:Well being English I say bring back Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry Truman, great presidents when the world needed great men like them.

RespectRespectRespect

Truman was the one who made the decision to drop the a-bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And while we have some decent scientists, we seem to have fallen behind in the whole field of resurrections.

[Image: Zombie+Presidents+by+Greg+Lambrakis.png]

Why do I get the feeling that if Mitt Romney's birth certificate were called into question that no one would worry about it or consider it significant to his running for POTUS?

Pix Wrote:Why do I get the feeling that if Mitt Romney's birth certificate were called into question that no one would worry about it or consider it significant to his running for POTUS?

Because it is true. I did hear that the Romneys have relatives south of the boarder. That is right. The Romney's are in Mexico. Many illegal immigrants come from Mexico. Oh, Oh, oh . . . Mitt Romney is an illegal immigrant! Mitt Romney is an illegal immigrant. Now, we just have to repeat that as many times as possible so that people start believing it. Then, when he shows his birth certificate, the newspaper announcement and every other scrap of proof that he is an American Citizen, we will put up a website saying that all of these are fake (everyone will believe the website, as they want to believe more than anything because they hate illegal immigrants, especially Mexican illegal immigrants). It is all set. From now on Romney is an illegal Mexican immigrant. Rofl

Inchante Wrote:Because it is true. I did hear that the Romney's have connections south of the boarder. That is right. The Romney's are in Mexico. Many illegal immigrants come from Mexico. Oh, Oh, oh . . . Mitt Romney is an illegal immigrant! Mitt Romney is an illegal immigrant. Now, we just have to repeat that as many times as possible so that people start believing it. Then, when he shows his birth certificate, the newspaper announcement and every other scrap of proof that he is an American Citizen, we will put up a website saying that all of these are fake (everyone will believe the website, as they want to believe more than anything because they hate illegal immigrants, especially Mexican illegal immigrants). It is all set. From now on Romney is an illegal Mexican immigrant. Rofl

Maybe Donald Trump can help out...he is so very helpful in these matters. If he is busy maybe another publicity whore can fill in! It would be better if he were black though...alot more people that "aren't racist"Wink could get on board. One of my favorite "Oh no they aren't" moments on the big political board I post on...people who readily and proudly admitted their racism for years to the point where it was completely offensive all of a sudden had a brain fart and insisted they werent' racist when they were calling Mr Obama's birth certificate into question.