Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life expectancy calculator
[SIZE="3"]I don't think that this is supposed to be 100% accurate nor to be taken too seriously.

http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0

Not that it will be of any interest to anyone but according to this test, I will live to 100. Heaven forbid![/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Says I'm going to live to be 81 lol

But that's all assuming I keep doing all the things relating to all the questions they asked...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

76. I don't want to be such an old manSad

I got 83, although their options for how stressed you get didn't seem to cover 'headless chicken, omg my life is over, this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me ever (since last time), veins bulging in my head aaaaaaaaaargh', which I sometimes/frequently suffer from.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I'll live with that. Or will I?

78 years. I guess I can't expect much more since I love processed food and I don't eat enough fruit/veggies. I'd be glad to even get there, given how stressed I am most of the time.

Good grief, I think I might have got a higher figure had I not confessed to having once been a smoker and the fact that one of my family had a cardiac problem. I dont want to live to 100!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams