Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lilitu's Vacation Photos
Rotorua is on my bucket list.

Thanks for sharing your photos, love them.

The only problem I have with Rotorua is that is smells like farts u.u

Awesome! Thanks for sharing...
Ive been wanting to go to NZ cause my cousin is in hastings

partis Wrote:That guy needs a kick up the backside ! (It took me 9 minutes to edit that)

Oh my god when he was taking photos of the spring with his stupid tiny underwater camera I was so tempted to push him in that wouldve been really funny

Thanks for sharing Lilitu! And I thought redwood trees only grew in my neck of the woods. Of course we grow a lot of trees and shrubs here that come from down your way.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Honey Smile

Lilitu Wrote:I went on a two day trip to Rotorua and surrounding areas!

Here's the lavender fields I went to: it was full of lavenders. This frecnh guy ran it and we got some dried lavender and some lavender body butter. He also had these lavender flavoured taffies which were really good.

[Image: 8fri.jpg]
[Image: 8rdf.JPG]
[Image: hbim.jpg]

Then we went to the toilet:

[Image: ivrd.JPG]
This is a koru, an immature fern branch
[Image: r9sm.jpg]
I was on a tower made of wood that shook alot when someone climbed up. Good view though.

[Image: f6xg.jpg]
The view from the place
[Image: c2m8.jpg]

Lol it was a nature reserve that we stumbled upon when desperately seeking a toilet. Spent three hours in the toilet.

A mountain in the rain
[Image: mj46.jpg]

The thermal spa pools we went to had a little nature walk too. This is literally a river of boiling water. It was very hot, I nearly burnt myself:
[Image: 6qtk.jpg]
[Image: 30zq.jpg]
The geyser where all the boiling water was coming from. And no these photos aren't blurry, there was just too much steam everywhere.
[Image: l7h7.jpg]

The next day we went to Waiotapu scenic thermal pools:

[Image: 82si.jpg]
This smelt like rotting garbitch
[Image: 6o6v.jpg]
I stood in the mist. It was like a steam room flavoured with rotten eggs.
[Image: 2qmx.jpg]
[Image: 5gjy.jpg]
[Image: goko.JPG]
Look at all the sulphur. the photo does not do it justice. This lake was bright fucking yellow. I could not look at it for more than a few seconds. It was actually fluorescent yellow. Cameras can't pick up fluoro, but this lake was intense to look at.
[Image: ygth.jpg]
[Image: rxw6.jpg]

So after all the searing hot springs that would kill me if I touched it, we went to a spring with water from the mountain ranges that was freezing cold but clear as fuck. Rotorua is like a shower, you won't find normal water anywhere. it's either hot as the fires of hell literally, or ice cold:

[Image: oc92.jpg]
[Image: by44.jpg]
This is the source of the spring, it's 15 metres deep. Someday I think it'd be nice to die in there.
[Image: oxnp.jpg]

Okay this is the problem with vacations. All these ridiculously good looking men come from all over the world, in Rotorua, I heard not a word of English spoken. It was full of mainland Europeans, and everywhere I turned, there were sexy Russian men. I think all the pretty people need to go home stay home 1 2 3, because THEY'RE JUST DISTRACTING. Lookit, I kept looking at this guy instead of the bootiful spring beside him.
[Image: qgm5.jpg]

And here's some redwoods
[Image: 9wup.jpg]

I am very tire. But it was very nice to get the hell out of Auckland. At the same time, it's nice to be back in Auckland because I wanted to leave all those small-town hicks down south.

Very nice Pictures, I would love to tour those areas

I would love to be near the lavender fields, I can imagine the beauty and fragrance