Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lipstick
Want to ask you guys something. I wouldn't discuss this with no one but you and my therapist.LOL. Ever since I was a kid I always admired the way women looked in lipstick. Whether it be my mom,my aunts,or any woman in general. Once when no one was home I tried on my mom's red lipstick. It seemed to brighten up my whole face. Now as an adult I actually wear tinted lip balm.It gives my lips a pinkish color but it's subtle. Nobody realizes I'm wearing anything but me. But it makes me feel good because it brightens up my features. Now I don't look like a woman. I have a goatee and I look like a guy but I like that extra something that gives a nice color to my face like a woman does. I also wear clear nail polish because I like the look of the shine. Now just because I do this doesn't mean I actually want to be a real woman.It's just that there are certain things that women have that I like for myself. I feel more attractive when I primp up. Also my personality is very kind and soft spoken. I don't believe you have to behave a certain way because you are a male. I hear guys in the pub screaming like banshees whenever their ball team wins on the TV. Sometimes it's so loud it's annoying.I would feel awkward acting like that.
It's funny that I like having my male anatomy and being a male but my role models are female. I'd love to hear all your thoughts on this.

I'm fascinated by makeup because of the skill that goes into applying it. It's really an art form.
I don't want to wear makeup though. As much as I admire the paintjob, the makeup turns me off sexually.

Those are my thoughts. Ultimately, you can do as you please.

It's true. We are made up of many ingredients and everyone has things they like and makes them feel more comfortable. After all females are not born with makeup in their hands and males are not born with a football in theirs. It's all traditional. I think the world is just too tight assed sometimes.People should be allowed to do and have what they want rather than being limited because of their gender. Although I think it's a little better now then it used to be.

In secondary school, one of my classmates said I'm the nicest guy among boys. The other classmate said it's because I'm a girl. Some people just think that being nice and soft are feminine. I used to think to myself that I should be more aggressive. I can't. Now, I just be myself. No problem at all. Confusedmile:

That's right,just be yourself. Nobody says that just because you're a guy that you have to be some macho jerk. If you're nice and show kindness and compassion that's a wonderful thing. If people consider them female qualities then I'm proud to have females as role models.These are beautiful qualities. Also I cry at funerals even though a lot of men don't. Show your feelings. This bullshit about "Men don't Cry" is from the dark ages.

Nothing wrong with any of what you posted from my perspective. Hell, eyeliner has been popular among guys for years now. "Guy-liner" yeah? *Shrugs*

I personally don't like it, although it has nothing to do with any kind of prejudice or anything like that. I don't like it on chicks either. It's the smell, yeah? Most cosmetics smell bad, usually either because they "smell like cosmetics" or because the company is trying to cover up that smell with some perfume type scent. Lipstick especially carries that cosmetic scent to it, it seems. And that liquid concealer stuff.

That said? I've seen some pretty remarkable things done with cosmetics, and you're right, a little this-or-that can brighten up a person's features or make certain attributes pop.

So true,because when you look good you feel good. I remember recently I went out to meet some friends and I put on the tinted lip balm.Well looking good made me feel more confident and I also felt more attractive when I was in their presence.