[Image: hedgehog_01.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_02.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_03.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_04.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_05.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_06.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_07.jpg]
[Image: hedgehog_08.jpg]
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

:O:O:O:O(L)(L)(L)

oh my god

they are soo cute :|

where do you get them, i think im in love lol

it looks like a rat with spikes(but a really cute rat Smile)

or pehaps a hamster who knows, i want 1

LOL Yeah, they're really cute... one of my favourites along with fruit bats and leemas! Laugh (in cuteness... not to eat! hehe)

From Wiki:
The Long-eared Hedgehog (Hemiechinus auritus) is a species of hedgehog native to Central Asian countries and the Caucasus mountains. It is smaller than the West European Hedgehog; it weighs at most 500 grams (around 200 on average), and is much faster. It is less likely to curl up in a ball when approached by predators and will most likely try and outrun or leap at predators with their relatively short needles. Due to its lifestyle, it has less needle protection and shorter needles.

The Long-eared Hedgehog uses grass nests as shelter, and has numerous enemies. It hibernates from late October to March. Its life span is about 5-6 years.

Since the Long-eared Hedgehog is naturally parasite prone and can carry diseases as bad as plague, it is highly recommended that, if kept as pet, it should be purchased from a respected dealer.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Thanks Andy they are adorable.Knuddel

I remember back in grade 6, my class had a pet hedgehog that we would take turns caring for. It was a really cute and fun to play with.

Robertson Wrote::O:O:O:O(L)(L)(L)

oh my god

they are soo cute :|

where do you get them, i think im in love lol

it looks like a rat with spikes(but a really cute rat Smile)

or pehaps a hamster who knows, i want 1

What's a hamster who knows, Robertson? A hamster who knows what?

(unless that was supposed to read: "or perhaps a hamster? Who knows? I want one!") Wink

A lot of U think that they R cute! but...don't they have bugs, ticks..ect, so how CUTE is that!!

Stuart Wrote:A lot of U think that they R cute! but...don't they have bugs, ticks..ect, so how CUTE is that!!
I was thinking the same. All those pictures just made me itch ... brrrr :redface:

Stuart Wrote:A lot of U think that they R cute! but...don't they have bugs, ticks..ect, so how CUTE is that!!

the ticks and fleas just add to the collection of pets, :o you could start a zoo(I) super cute me thinks

And i ment to use a comma there sorry, the use of punctuation is vital i now see.

[COLOR="Purple"]Long-eared in ratties are called DUMBO.

I had a hairless dumbo rattie. She was the greatest pet ever. Extremely freaky/cute, clean, and friendly. Her ears were soooo fun to play with.

I know a hairless dumbo rat sounds horrid but every single person who met her fell in love.

I am now searching for two hairless boy ratties... fingers crossed Pray [/COLOR]