Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Chat Event
does anybody use it?

Rikiiiiiiiiiiii

I dont think they do... I have only used it once... and that was with andy. We chose there because no one ever goes in there... We made such a mess, but we cleaned it up. :tongue: Laugh :tongue:

@ Riki - Yeah have to admit it is a bit quiet in there! lol

@ U - Stop giving away the secrets! lol

What say we schedule a chatroom event for like two weeks time? Everyone can try and log into the chatroom at roughly the same time! We had some with the old site and was quite fun!

What days/times are good for you guys? (I know you are all scattered around different parts of the globe)

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Sounds fun! I can do any day APART FROM Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays =] look forward to it!

[quote=blazinsmile]does anybody use it?

I was wondering the same????? How ya goin Riki?

Hey tehre! I'm goodies thanks! Feeling all bouncey and stuff. hows yooooooooooo

come on guysssss I wanna chat with y'all!!!!

Well I prolly wont be able to make it.. By the time your all at home enjoying dinner... I'm just eating lunch. And by the time I get home from work, your all in bed, going to bed, or fucking and then going to bed.

Udabar- what time will you be on to chat then. I am at work on tuesdays and thursdays the whole night so think we should be able to chat sometime.

Well next week I will be getting off work Mon-Thur 9pm CST and I will have Fri-Sun off