Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logos
Hey guys I have been revamping the logos for my music projects/label, I'd really appreciate your opinions on the new versions compared to the old versions:

Album

Thanks!
rsconceptions Wrote:Hey guys I have been revamping the logos for my music projects/label, I'd really appreciate your opinions on the new versions compared to the old versions:

Album

Thanks!

Unfortunately Rikki, this is what I'm getting when I click thereon:
Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the adminstrator
aw :S

well it is the new album I have uploaded on my profile, called Logos.
Thanks prince
I like this one the best. http://gayspeak.com/album.php?albumid=93&pictureid=594

BTW, you can make a poll and ask which one is the best or something.
its not which one is best out of all of them. It is which one is best in each of the 3 different logos - the new one or the old one.
But thanks for your response Devin Big Grin can you explain why you like that one?
I have come to agree with Devin that I like all three OLD logos better, although I find the news ones interesting too
Thank you Big Grin
I like how it's written. It looks like it's the most professional one. The other ones are cool as well.

I find this new one to be excellent as well: http://gayspeak.com/album.php?albumid=93&pictureid=595

I like how it's written as well. It's pretty professional looking.
Very professional Wink
I agree with PA and Cutieboy, that one looks professional. I also like the logo with Rikki in green.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo