Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
London Elects Muslim Mayor

What a terrifying time in history it must be to be a white person.

In my opinion it shouldn't matter if he's Indu, Christian, Muslim, Gay or a green little man from planet Mars as long his decisions are not influenced by his religious beliefs. Religion and Politics do not mix well and we can definitely see the result of a state that is only based on religion concept. I was young when George Bush Junior became President of the United States of America but I cannot forget how so many times when natural catastrophe occurred that he would pray for the victims. How many times have I heard my dad swearing at him -"Do something you stupid shit again christian." We have enough evidences that prayers aren't good in a realistic world.

I'd be also very concern about the mental state of a president of the most powerful country in the world claiming high and loud that he talked to Jesus and his decision are dictated by god.

I do hope that the new mayor of London if the news is real that he has the citizen wellbeing at heart and that he keeps his carpet kissing sessions for when he's alone with his family at home and far from the cameras. Religion and Politics do not mix period.

Nice to see a progressive London!

East Wrote:Nice to see a progressive London!

Tell me one thing about Sadiq Khan????

why is it progressive that people of one race and religion will vote for someone purely based on the fact they are the same race and religion ... and with a dodgy past defending extremists (haha progressive) and also that liberal hypocrites like yourself will also vote him purely on his race and colour, do yourself a favour and watch the video, its stefan molyneux not some "right wing" person

Emiliano Wrote:What a terrifying time in history it must be to be a white person.

yeah what a shallow time is must be to not be a white person in Europe.

this kind of "vote for our own" doesnt have no negative connotations huh

I can see already there will be no intelligent debate here, just extreme baseless FAR left views and provocations, I'd rather listen more to Stefan than you clueless non thinking people. bye.

Hygge Wrote:Tell me one thing about Sadiq Khan????

OK!

Sadiq Khan is an experienced and highly respected Brownite politician. He's also well educated and intelligent, yet not a Toff.

Sadiq's opponent was the toffiest toff who ever toffed. He was inexperienced, had no stand out policies and his main line of attack was "don't vote for him he's muslim." Even his close relatives admit that he completely screwed up his campaign. The Conservatives took a big risk on Goldsmith and it didn't pay off.

T.L.D.R

Seasoned elite politician VS Trust fund kiddie.

Sadiq would've won even if he was a white Christian. Hence his massive margin of victory.

Hygge Wrote:yeah what a shallow time is must be to not be a white person in Europe.

this kind of "vote for our own" doesnt have no negative connotations huh

That was my polite response to the video you posted. And I wasn't joking. It honestly must be a terrifying time to be a certain type of white person. Not just in Europe.. I think a lot of white people are feeling it in America too. I mean, look how far Trump has gotten.

But if you want a deeper reply and to have an actual conversation, then I'll do that too. But don't automatically flip out just because I may not share your political view or perspective. If you want an intelligent conversation, then you're going to have to act like a person who is capable of having one.

I don't know anything about British politics, much less the local politics of London. The only two things I know about Sadiq Khan is that he is Muslim and that he was pro marriage equality. So I really have nothing to offer up in a intellectual debate about whether or not he was more qualified than his opponent. But political experience and qualifications didn't seem to be the real theme of that video you posted either.

It sounded much more like a call to white people to wake up, to be scared for the future of their race, homelands, and cultures, and to unify at least politically before its too late.

I could write out a lot more on that, including the points made by the guy in the video that I found most interesting. But I don't want to write a bunch of stuff out if we aren't on the same page about what that video was really trying to get across.

TigerLover Wrote:OK!

Sadiq Khan is an experienced and highly respected Brownite politician. He's also well educated and intelligent, yet not a Toff.

Sadiq's opponent was the toffiest toff who ever toffed. He was inexperienced, had no stand out policies and his main line of attack was "don't vote for him he's muslim." Even his close relatives admit that he completely screwed up his campaign. The Conservatives took a big risk on Goldsmith and it didn't pay off.

T.L.D.R

Seasoned elite politician VS Trust fund kiddie.

Sadiq would've won even if he was a white Christian. Hence his massive margin of victory.

Sadiq Khan has spent his life defending Muslim extremists and terrorists

The turn out was high because white British people are a minority in London, that's it!

The turn out was much higher in Muslim areas and in some cases even higher than the population who lived there!

I never like Goldsmith, lanky streak of toff, the only good thing he done was bravely going down the Muslim route and many thousands people voted for him.. they just weren't enough, it stands to reason, London is no longer a British city

yeah his toff sister who is even more of a toff than he is has critised him, so what, she also said he is an eco friendly, independent-minded politician with integrity