Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London boy is exploring!!
Hi everyone!

I am Seth.. I am a real busy London boy who is stressed with work and studies lol..

I have had a few experiences with a TV friend of mine as getting close but not taking things further. Then somehow I got interested in male's 'you know' part and started enjoying the thought of it..

I have been in a straight relationships so far and I am still in one which I enjoy. However, I think I m bi-curious and want to discover my sexuality all over again and experience different things..

Anyways, I will be getting advice from people who have been through this path and also would like to meet with people in person who can give advices etc. or even help me do stuff.. Yet, it does not have to be just sex meets etc.

I respect good life style and decent chats, drinks outs and socializing.

Well, I will be here and there checking out pages and threads so you will probbly see me around..

Hello everyone again!!

x
Cool

Heya there Seth! Welcome to the site! It's good to hear from ya. I'm actually on the same path as you are, I hope we both find answers to our queries and get rid of our curiosities. then again, welcome and I hope you enjoy here!

Hi Seth!, welcome to the site, Smile

Hi Seth. Welcome

Hi Seth!

My story is very much like yours. I recently ended a straight relationship, as I am 32 and have never explored my same sex attractions. I've enjoyed women in both a romantic and sexual capacity, but I find it very nerve wracking to commit to one for the rest of my life without making certain that my sexual attraction to guys is unexplored. Heres to both getting companionship.

hello and welcome to the site...
Hope ya enjoy your time here and get to where ya wanna be in life to learn about it etc... Life is nothing more than one big massive mystery... Bit like evolution just alot more fun and quicker to do

Keep safe and kindest regards

zeon x

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Hope you find what your looking for here.
Theres nothing wrong with discovering who you are.Confusedmile:
Just as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process.:redface:
Enjoy your stay!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

thanks everyone!

any comment and help are appreciated!

Let's see where the journey takes me Cool

Hello. Welcome. Smile

Seth,

Above all, do NOT cheat on your girlfriend. If she is comfortable being with you romantically as you explore, awesome. If she is not, you have to end it with her to explore or make your peace with not exploring and just enjoy her. In any case, be honest with her as you take your journey. That said, enjoy.