Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for friendly Videogamers
Hallo everyone im new to the site and am looking for friends who play video games or like to have some fun conversations.

Welcome! Wavey

welcome dude , i only play league of legends on Eu N-E

hello and welcome to the forum,
I play an MMORPG game known as Myth of Soma... It is a free game (and mrk still dont play with me BOOOO!) Used to have to pay but then someone went and hacked the site shut it down and bought it off the production company in order to play and now theres a pirate version on a server called DEVSOMA Smile

zeon Wrote:hello and welcome to the forum,
I play an MMORPG game known as Myth of Soma... It is a free game (and mrk still dont play with me BOOOO!) Used to have to pay but then someone went and hacked the site shut it down and bought it off the production company in order to play and now theres a pirate version on a server called DEVSOMA Smile

Trying to convert someone else to your wicked morph ways lol

well they say the devil looks after his own so come my precious *impersonates smeegle*

zeon Wrote:well they say the devil looks after his own so come my precious *impersonates smeegle*

Bahahaha that sounds a bit dodgy on a gay forum *come my precious* lol

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:Bahahaha that sounds a bit dodgy on a gay forum *come my precious* lol

What are you talking about? It certainly piqued my interest! LOL

Hello and welcome to the boards.