Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for friendly Videogamers
Im more of a Final fantasy Fanatic,but I play League of Legends more tehn anything now. But its nice to know their are other gays who play video games. I never knew, im so new to the whole gay world.

I haven't played many video games but the ones that I have were mostly singleplayer ones (multiplayer games don't work too well on a combination of a bad computer and New Zealand's terrible internet) Tongue and mostly horror or old pokemon-style rpg. Big Grin

Welcome to GSWavey I play mostly first person shooters, I would play more pc games but my computer is not all that great.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I thought everyone played some video games :p. But welcome I'm actually making a game myself with pokemon. Wavey

Hey ^^

I'm a role play addict and obsessed with action games xD, welcome welcome ^^

Gamer right here. PS3, sometimes online xD. Though that's kinda iffy for when Im in the mood :/ FF is fun, but good lord the formula for the games got old. The system for battle and all

Oh thats awsome im happy to hear about this. Have any of you played Dark Souls or Demons souls? its my new love of hardcore gaming ~_~.
Ima PS3 PC lover btw ^_^

Yeah I agree,I still love them though. Just whish they were harder. I like Hard games not hold ur hands till the end type of games.

mihai Wrote:welcome dude , i only play league of legends on Eu N-E

Im really knew to the whole Forum things,but if im doing this right, I like LoL aswell whish you played on American server. Maybe I could make an Acc on your servers. Im addicted to that game. Played over 2k games and still suck though Sad

I think you will suit just fine here lad Wink Oh welcome to the forum mate Smile

I love playing video games myself... Perhaps to much... Strategy, RPG (No more MMORPG although, quit WoW in September after 3 years of no life'ing), fps, oh creative games to... Love Minecraft, Age of Empire (3, 2 is also fine), Skyrim, MW3, Saints raw (Pro game) lol Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.