Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for friendly Videogamers
I am playing Skyrim at the moment. Am looking forward to Metal gear Rising

Hello and welcome , there are plenty here who play and they are all friendly.
Welcome

I play Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam. I go by Zack T :O

I've probably played or tried every game under the sun, especially Final Fantasy... love it, however generic, because I grew up on it.

I particularly love strategy games, whether it be Chess,Checkers, Rpgs, basically anything that requires indepth thought.

I was always in the library playing chess with a friend of mine who also loved it... but we always tied off... And we'd even spend our free-periods there too, and our games were long.

I'm a very tactical, methodical thinker, so... yeah :biggrin: . This fem guy, could whoop any guy or girl who calls himself/herself "The Man" lol. [maybe... Rolleyes haven't played in awhile.]

haha i guess i can make a america account but donno what to do with my lags , i got my internet from a neighbour, i need to buy a microphone so i can hear you, all the dudes i play with just keep talking and i am something like : slow the fuck down i am the only one who is writing over here. Leave me a PM if you want too to see who moves to what server

Welcome.. I actually don't have much time to play games. But I like that when I'm free.

mihai Wrote:haha i guess i can make a america account but donno what to do with my lags , i got my internet from a neighbour, i need to buy a microphone so i can hear you, all the dudes i play with just keep talking and i am something like : slow the fuck down i am the only one who is writing over here. Leave me a PM if you want too to see who moves to what server

Im to new here and havent sent alot of msgs on forums yet.So im pretty sure the system wont allow me to send you a private msg. But Skype me if you have ever get the time to. My name is Altimaraga2 or Auvaun.

Nice to meet so many new people. Sorry, I dont really get to meet people who are similar to me. Im just usualy surrounded by straight people who say alot of negative things towards gays and its gotten so old now. So yes it will be very neat to finaly have friends that are similar to me.

I like video games. I have an XBOX...

That sux I only have the PS3 and PC.