Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for guys who like long forearm hair
Hi everyone! I'm a gay guy who has really long forearm hair (all between 2.5 and 3.5 inches long), and I'm asking for advice on how I can find another guy who has a fetish for this. My former mate loved it and played with it all the time, and when it all stood out on end it drove him crazy because the hairs are almost as long as the width of my forearms. Any advice? Thanks!

I have pretty long fore arm hair myself and I never really thought
anything of it.

I'm sure your next guy would probably see you for you first, before
he even notices the long fore arm hair.

A guy who only cares about something so insignificant like that about
a person is probably not worth your time. Just my two cents though.

I hope that helps :]

LOL 3.5 INCHES? Are you sure you're human, and if so, that you exist?

Also, this is a support forum, so your request for a guy that likes that kind of thing is likely going to be redundant.

Lol, myself personally, so long as a guy can't suffocate me in his body hair, I don't care, however I dearly believe in keeping hair maintained and not because I'm girly or whatever, but because its good hygiene.

Hair holds dirt and sweat and dead skin cells, so as long as you keep it cute, why should you or they care?

And its not shallow if they do care, some people just like what they do and dislike others just as easily, its not their fault and not yours.

So don't get offended if someone don't like your arms.

I also get very verbally violent when people bring their feet near me, and I give fair warning, so if people think I'm shallow, its actually them being shallow for not respecting my wishes and feelings and judging me.

So don't assume of that if they dislike your arm hair that they are bad or shallow, its just what it is.

No need to be so sensitive ;3 you love you, that should be enough.

Mine can grow pretty long too, but I keep my arm hair clipped. My arm hair is so light colored, you really cant notice it anyway.

BTW, I call that kind of arm hair "ape hair". LOL

Do you have matching back hair, chest hair, leg hair? If yes to any (hopefully all) what is your age?

Inquiring minds must know. I believe I have time in my busy schedule to work in a fetish based relationship.... Xyxthumbs