Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for movie where straight people are supressed
Hello folks,

I have a question. In the late 80's, I watched an (american?) TV movie on german TV. It was about a society where homosexuality was normal and heterosexuality was supressed. It was about a straight couple, who had to hide their straight relationship. An "undercover" straight scene with straight bars.

It was the mirror image of our society.

I would like to see this movie again, but do not remember its title. Does anyone of you know its title?

Sorry for my english, I'm german.

Greets
biker

Erstmal Hi und Willkommen...

von dem Film habe ich mal was gehört ... aber ich kann mich auch nicht mehr an den Titel erinnern ... weißt Du zufällig, wer mitgespielt hat ? Dann könnte man den Titel darüber suchen ...

Grüße
da fen

First of all Hi and Welcome ...

of the movie I have heard ... but I can not remember the title ... Maybe you know a actor who has played in? Then we could search for the title on ...

Regards
da fen

Hey there! Wow a new German here! Yeah, I don't know of any films like that. I'm sure there's a couple good ones.

Hallo da fen,

ich habe absolut keine Ahnung, deswegen frage ich hier.

I don't have any knowledge about this film, that's the reason why I ask here.

Thanks Cutieboy.

Greets
Biker

biker Wrote:Hallo da fen,

ich habe absolut keine Ahnung, deswegen frage ich hier.

I don't have any knowledge about this film, that's the reason why I ask here.

Thanks Cutieboy.

Greets
Biker

was Du noch versuchen könntest, ist den Film bei Amazon zu suchen ... da kann man den Film dann bestellen oder ausleihen. Entweder entsprechend in die Suche eingeben oder gleich nach den großen gay-Film anbietern suchen ... tla-releasing... oder wolf.. etc. das könnte noch funktionieren.

You could try to look for the movie at Amazon ...you can order the movie or rent it. Use the search to look for gay themed-movies or search for tla-releasing or wolf and so on.. this could work....

fen

how bout try IMDB?

Thank you for giving me tips. Confusedmile:

I'm sure I recall the same movie but can't remember any details about it.

I do however, have a little book about Cult Movies and it may... may be in that... wherever the hell it is! I'll check and post back.

Almost normal
But that film came out in 2005, so are we talking about the same one?

Hi prince,

thank you. Yes, now that you are saying it, yes it was something also in a high-school. Well I think, that film which came out 2005 could be a new edition of that film, which I have seen in the late 80's or early 90's. Well it is a very long time ago. The actors of the film which I mean, have an outfit which you can do in the 60's. And the hetero guy didn't have a beard. Wink

Greets
Biker