Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for my first gay relationship
I am greek bottom looking for top I dont care about age I am looking for a nice person to seduce me

I'm looking for a unicorn that shits gold doubloons....

I believe my wish will come true well before yours will... I base that on the high instance of single gay men on this and many other forums who are, basically, on a never ending quest to find their boyfriend/ideal mate.

Sorry to be a debbie downer, but I do invite you to look through the member list here and see how many single gay/bi guys there are....

Yes but I am looking for someone who lives or is gonna visit Athens

I'm sorry, but it's pretty doubtful that you'll find him here...this isn't a dating site...
[MENTION=12444]Bowyn Aerrow[/MENTION], I'd offer to share mine but she only shits gold bars and only on every other Tuesday...

I think the best way to find a guy is nature way - going out or joining LGBT community. Don't go to a bar or club, it is the same with dating online lol.

YueUsagi Wrote:I think the best way to find a guy is nature way - going out or joining LGBT community. Don't go to a bar or club, it is the same with dating online lol.

Yue,

I have heard this statement before. But, why is it true?

bolson14 Wrote:Yue,

I have heard this statement before. But, why is it true?

Dating online is usually hook up. There are people look for relationship but it is really small chance.

Also with bar and club is really small chance. Why you have to waste your time and energy when you know what happen in there?

However, going out for event or joining LBGT community, you will meet a person who has same hobby with you and easy to talk with.

YueUsagi Wrote:Dating online is usually hook up. There are people look for relationship but it is really small chance.

Also with bar and club is really small chance. Why you have to waste your time and energy when you know what happen in there?

However, going out for event or joining LBGT community, you will meet a person who has same hobby with you and easy to talk with.

Yue

Thank you for that answer. I wasn't clear on that.

bolson14 Wrote:Yue

Thank you for that answer. I wasn't clear on that.

You are in NYC. You should check TheCenter in W 13 Street. Google it.

They support and help youth to understand how to be safe. Good luck.