Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make some new friends! :-)
[SIZE="3"]Hello everyone,

My name is Lisette. I am 25 years old and just graduated college with a degree in business administration-accounting. I don't really have many friends so I decided to try this website. It came up on google while I was searching for gay friendly websites. At the moment, I am really confused about what I identify myself as...I've always been straight but for the past year I have come to think of myself as bisexual. I met a girl off of a dating website one time and we went on a date but that's pretty much it. My parents don't know this yet. I don't feel its the right time to tell them. I live in a small suburb of Chicago, close to the city. I've been trying to find a job in my field for the past 3 or so months and no luck so far, its hard. Anyways..I hope to make some new friends on here, and hopefully some live in Chicago and maybe we can meetup sometime for coffee or something.[/SIZE]
Wink

Hey there Lisette!

I'm Bryan and I'm also new on here! I think I saw you chilling in the basement of the chatroom, but I wasn't sure what to say!

But welcome to the site anyway! Welcome to the forum Smile

[SIZE="3"]Hello,

Yes, I went into the chat rooms but it seems like no one was in there lol. Anyways..how are you doing today? Where do you live? :redface:
[/SIZE]

Welcome to GS, Lisette. Wavey

Feel free to roam around and meet awesome people....(there is a large population of awesome people in GS)

Congrats on your degree, don't stop looking for a job

As for your personal orientation, sexuality is not black and white, you can be bisexual and having a preference for men, it's OK. You don't need to call yourself that is it makes you uncomfortable.

You don't need to put labels on you at all, in the end what matters most is having someone to love and be loved back

Confusedmile:

Thank you :-). I will not stop looking for a job. It doesn't really make me uncomfortable, I'm just confused as to whether I like women too or not. I think I do.

I need help with viewing threads. Where do I go to view threads that I posted?

Nothing wrong with that, Lisette.

You like what you like Confusedmile:

you will come to know more about you as you go through life...take your time and enjoy the ride Xyxthumbs

for threads you started, go to your profile, to the stats tab, there an option to view started threads by you..

also, some of your posts/threads will get randomely moderated until you hit 50 posts, but they show up soon enough

Liz263 Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Hello,

Yes, I went into the chat rooms but it seems like no one was in there lol. Anyways..how are you doing today? Where do you live? :redface:
[/SIZE]

I'm not too great today. I have a cold and I'm going to have to go outside and shovel soon Sad with no help... How are you doing though? Smile

And I'm from New York!

Aw, yea I don't like shoveling by myself either lol..I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you feel better soon. I've never been to new york. :redface:

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye