Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loosing the moment?
Hey Smile. i'm relatively new to this but i find that every time my partner or i lube up the moment just kind of goes a little bit, it eventually comes back but i dunno, it always seems something is a bit lost. does anyone have any tips for what to do to make it a funner experience?

Well, never lost the moment over lubing up, other reasons and, dealing with those takes two partners that understand how not to let such things ruin the occasion.

In your case it sound like a slight bit of anxiety, either over cleanliness, discomfort or performance. You need to figure out why it's happening before you can fix it, then fix the cause.

If it "comes back" then maybe you should not focus on it too much but expect to benefit from the chance to work it up more than once! See it as an opportunity instead of an issue to resolve. Doing this as a couple is better than just on your own, so I agree with Blue. Lastly, maybe don't "lube up" as a part of a pattern or in preparation. Forget the lube until your body demands it and focus on trying to give/receive pleasure regardless of the externals. Sounds strange to me just typing it, but I've had some great results trying to have pleasure without lube until it becomes CLEARLY helpful. One thing to try is to have your lube in a container that lets you squirt or dribble it into the desired area rather than pouring/squeezing/applying "beforehand. " If you "lose it" during any of this and you've talked a bit about it beforehand, you'll be better equipped to just move forward with the desire at hand Sagrin instead of letting the quandary rule the show! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thank you guys so much Smile. Will take the advice onboard!

Lube up each other! Much more fun Shakin

ObW