Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost virginity using grindr
It certainly has been a long time since it happened but when I was young I enjoyed sex with strangers:biggrin:...I am not the least bit sorry about it nor did it damage me in any way...so I am just gonna say one thing to you ...CONGRATS!:biggrin: Just stay safe and enjoy yourself if you choose to let it happen again.

hello there,
Congrats on your achievement of loosing virginityt. Make sure if this is a regul;ar thing you provide the condoms.... Sex is good if you take it easy and with protection but if you play without it u take a massive risk

GOOD FOR YOU!

You're NOT alone in giving your virginity to a near total-stranger, so give yourself a break and just give yourself a pat on the back for: playing safe, chatting b4 meeting, telling friends where you'd be and finally, going with the flow.

What did you do? Was it pleasureable? This was your first time, so i hope it was all you hoped it would be!

steven88 Wrote:I no longer care.

I'm sorry you no longer care.

Sounds to me you have given something up here and you have opted to play the 'I don't care' card to hide the fact that you DO care - and most likely care a lot.

And I don't mean just your virginity.

Well it is your body and you are an adult so props for that but seriously grindr? At the end of the day it was your choice and you have to live with the consequences. It is a bit saddening you had to resort to grindr to lose your virginity instead of it being meaningful. I also feel sorry for this guys boyfriend who he cheated on, it you knew this why did you go ahead with this? I'm not taking a personal pop at you but I am seriously becoming disillusioned at the gay community as of late. It seems that men are only looking for a cheap shag and that romance is long dead. Well all I can say is good for you . . . . . . . .

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry you no longer care.

Sounds to me you have given something up here and you have opted to play the 'I don't care' card to hide the fact that you DO care - and most likely care a lot.

And I don't mean just your virginity.

Yeah his principles.

steven88 Wrote:... Still getting offers and arranging to meet up with guys. Didn't realized I had this side to me! There's a few words that could be used to describe myself but life's short and I no longer care. God I need help lol

god dosnt help those who dont help them selves. holding off for the right guy is all good, just when it finally happens it better nothing short of fabulous. Chances are not.

be safe; i would meet the next boo at a local coffee shop or setup a friend+ arrangement with the same guy.

as long as u were safe then great stuff mate, just try not to become a tart on there Smile just kidding, just use your head if u do meet up with people which are basically strangers... let someone know where u are goin addy wise...u dont have to say its for a romp of course !! , let someone know that u will ring at certain times if poss through the evening just to be safe, get a contact number or pic to give to someone else before u go !!! i sound like a nagging mother i know but why take risks i say - above all though....happy times with hot guys i hope

mrk2010 Wrote:I also feel sorry for this guys boyfriend who he cheated on, it you knew this why did you go ahead with this? I'm not taking a personal pop at you but I am seriously becoming disillusioned at the gay community as of late. It seems that men are only looking for a cheap shag and that romance is long dead. Well all I can say is good for you . . . . . . . .

He is in an open relationship. His boyfriend is more than ok with it. In fact they invited me round to join them in bed. Not that confident yet. I had tried to meet guys in other ways but I never got anywhere. Believe me I would rather have met a nice guy and to be in a relationship before losing my virginity but no seems interested in that anymore. Even people in relationships are open to having sex with others. That's why I gave up. I thought if relationships are no longer about equal loving partnerships then why I'm I trying so hard to meet a guy who I can fall in love with. Why bother waiting?

Hello,
The reason the gay community tends to be portrayed as some sleazy fuck session gang banging orgy is because the problem with two men which mother nature didnt take into account is the fact that men have different sex drives on different levels and depending upon age this can also affect how something should go. I know in general younger guys can have a higher sex drive than older ones. Furthermore with open relationships alot of gay guys tend to find this a healthy solution to their relationships however the only way it works is if people sit and discuss this topic of interest together. If both parties agree then im seeing no problem. Of course some people may have judgemental views on it however people shouldnt.
I know that in order for a relationship to be truely closed both partners must and need to fulfil each others desires in a way which will prevent them from straying for example sex on tap with each other non stop is one solution because lets face it once ya banged it out.... You loose interest for at least another 90 minutes whilst a re fill happens

Kindest regards

zeon x