Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love For Shadow
spotysocks Wrote:I want to chip in this thread too!

Are you feeling down Shadow? If so, Fakitol tablets is what i can recommend. You dont need a prescription for that either. :biggrin:

Bless you - nah I'm sound :biggrin: - I just helped cheer Baby Smurlos up 'coz he was feeling a bit blue ...
princealbertofb Wrote:BighugS to Shadz, our favourite Shadz...

Awwwww thanks babes xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Shadow Wrote:Bless you - nah I'm sound :biggrin: - I just helped cheer Baby Smurlos up 'coz he was feeling a bit blue ...
!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Aye I was (and no smurf jokes please :biggrinSmile but s'all good now thanks to my wonderful shadow. I do enjoy our morning chats :biggrin: and so am especially looking forward to tomorrow's!!!

I also spoke to someone else tonight... and he has just clarified EVERYTHING to me and made me realise... that I'm blind Cool hehe!
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
Smurlos Wrote:Aye I was (and no smurf jokes please :biggrinSmile but s'all good now thanks to my wonderful shadow. I do enjoy our morning chats :biggrin: and so am especially looking forward to tomorrow's!!!

I also spoke to someone else tonight... and he has just clarified EVERYTHING to me and made me realise... that I'm blind Cool hehe!

Oh i see, in that case i recommend to you the Fukitol tablets ..so effective but since shadz helped and you also cleared things up you wont need it. A better remedy i think!

Hope you wont any eye operation though ...it must hurt :tongue:

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Bless you :biggrin: - I shall have a look and see if I can get some the next time I'm in a pharmacy - they sound like the ones to have !! Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
spotysocks Wrote:Oh i see, in that case i recommend to you the Fukitol tablets ..so effective but since shadz helped and you also cleared things up you wont need it. A better remedy i think!

Hope you wont any eye operation though ...it must hurt :tongue:

Well I won't be able to see the needles that they're poking into my eye, so thats a plus I guess Wink
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
By the way, how COOL is the name of those tablets ? Fukitol ?? "F*ck it all ??"

HOW cool ???

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx
[Image: fukital.jpg]
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
LOL !!! Lol2

I love it.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Shadow Wrote:By the way, how COOL is the name of those tablets ? Fukitol ?? "F*ck it all ??"

HOW cool ???

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

Jeez, I cant believe I looked those up wondering if they were available near me, LOL.

p.s. I think I was born with them in my system...
Laugh lmao you guys do make me chuckle!!
Diablotin Smurlos

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homophobic preacher drowned out by Love & Tolerance LONDONER 0 216 10-09-2020, 02:57 PM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Are There Still Gay Guys Out There Who Will Do Anything For Love? bootsguy 1 408 12-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Last Post: IanSaysHi
  What is it with the love for Gaga with the younger guys? artyboy 14 924 10-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Last Post: VirgoMasquerade
  An Unexpected Love AnonGuy 4 600 09-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Justaguy
  Dogs love ice LONDONER 0 494 05-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Last Post: LONDONER