Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love the sinner hate the sin
What do you think about this phrase when it comes to people who claim not to be homophobic? I think some people are raised in a religious home, but want to be friends with everyone they can, just are misguided in homosexuality and what it really is. Others use it as an excuse when they really do hate gays and want to take our rights away. What do you think?

I think it is rude and obnoxious to even say it.

I put those people in the same category as the people who use the "I'm not anti-gay, I have a gay uncle that I love very much," line and then follow that with a "but..."

Asshole hypocrites - neither the actions nor the actors are sinful! They only look for excuses to continue depriving us of equal rights and societal approval.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

there's no such thing as sin.

It's non-scriptural thinking for one thing, and its just assholery done in self imposed ignorance for the other.

Two wrong never make a right.

I dare one of you to dress up like a church lady and say that to memechose. LOL! Just make sure you have on your running shoes.

JisthenewK Wrote:What do you think about this phrase when it comes to people who claim not to be homophobic? I think some people are raised in a religious home, but want to be friends with everyone they can, just are misguided in homosexuality and what it really is. Others use it as an excuse when they really do hate gays and want to take our rights away. What do you think?

When someone says that to me, I say: "So, it's ok to be homosexual, as long as I don't practice my homosexuality?"

THey'll say "yes" thinking they've made a break-through. and then I'll say:

"Oh, well then, I think it's ok for you to be religious, as long as you don't practice your religion."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

StingRay Wrote:I dare one of you to dress up like a church lady and say that to memechose. LOL! Just make sure you have on your running shoes.

Oh you mean like this? Frog

[Image: Church+lady.png]

or this Roflmao

[Image: Mr-Bean-as-a-Nun--69000.jpg]

I call bull shit on this