Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luis- not so manic.
Hey Manic,
You know what mister in your time that you have been here you have shown to us what a wonderful person you are and to be honest in life you will meet a guy and make him very very lucky.. You seen very clued up on everything and being gay is one of the best things in life you can be.. l dont seee how your gonna trample on peoples feelings... I do however sometimes think in life when i see really good looking people from abroad... Why couldnt i live there in life then maybe be able to find someone like that but hey ho gotta put up with the british lol

Trust me on this advice though... Firstly enjoy ya singleton.. You are a very very good looking person who ive known for a while on here and secondly, let love find you... Till then just be honest and true to yourself it isnt a phase moment anymore you are an adult a fun loving adult with a heart of gold that one lucky guy is going to get and when he does... His dreams will all have come true

BIG HUGZ

Aunty Zeon xxxxxxxxxxxx

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I 'am a one man army. I really appreciate all of you. Dfiant- lizzielee-CCrox-Rainbowmum-CodyH-and tryingnewthing. I really value these comments and they will be with me until the second i make myself know to the whole world.

By joining this site it is a start to making yourself known and you have everyone on this site to support you... l know in my last low of lows i had i knew people here were here for me and they will be here for you including meeh xx

It's nth about right or wrong, just email her is ok!

Its good you can share, and I hope it sorts out your feelings and makes it easier to speak from the heart. I'm sure you reconnect as friends. Don't be hard on yourself. While we live we grow, and I think you're doing fine Smile

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I think I have grown a lot since those days in high school. I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin and most of my fear is gone. I guess I just posted this because I'm on the verge of coming out to the people that matter to me. Which is one step to solving my crisis with her. If i were to tell her all this before I came out she might take vengence and out me. That is why its important i deal with my family before I deal with her. Once I know I will keep this job i have and find it stable. I will do the most important step in my life and finally come out of the closet. I get all teary eyed when i actually think how close I am to the end of this all. I sometimes really can't believe I have come so far. Thank you guys so much for just being there to listen. You don't know how important you guys really are to me at this stage in my life. Everything you guys offer to me i have to take it with great respect because you guys really are my only connection in the gay community and I have to value any comments from our side of the fence because in this town I 'am a one man army. I really appreciate all of you. Dfiant- lizzielee-CCrox-Rainbowmum-CodyH-and tryingnewthing. I really value these comments and they will be with me until the second i make myself know to the whole world.

SEE HOW YOU ARE??? Now I'm all happy with tears in my eyes for such a beautiful dude!!!!! I love you Lewis and I am so excited for you. The stuff you describe and share so simply is what will make you so much MORE of a man and a person!!! Hang in there and keep the faith. Do not take on responsibility for anyone else's choices, feelings, etc. Theirs are NOT yours. You will be awesome no matter how you proceed just because you are being R.E.A.L.! (You also set a fine example for me! And I'm sure plenty of others.) XyxthumbsYllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

hope it feels better expressing your thoughts and maybe relieve some guilt.

there's a time and place for everything.... enjoy life's journey because each day beings with boundless opportunities. who knows where life will take you tomorrow

cheers!

You have been really honest and owned up to your mistakes...very admirable quality. Many people never get that far so you are already way ahead of the game...

Lewis, some Bighug Bighug Bighug to make you feel better and to encourage you to take that final step to freedom. You'll see that once you've told one person, it just gets easier and easier just to be who you are. Avoid the negative pressures when you can and own up to the fact that you have good sides to you, the ones that don't want to lie, the ones that want to do good, the ones that want to find and live true love. You deserve it as much as anyone else. You've got to be confident, however, that you do deserve these things.
As for telling your best female (ex?) friend, good luck with that. She may never trust you again (that's a risk you're taking, but if she doesn't, what do you care? You can move on), or she might at last truly understand why you were behaving so strangely towards her. It'll give her some form of closure, I'm sure.
Tell us how it's all gone, and how you feel about doing it?
Who are you telling among your family first?

CCRox Wrote:SEE HOW YOU ARE??? Now I'm all happy with tears in my eyes for such a beautiful dude!!!!! I love you Lewis and I am so excited for you. The stuff you describe and share so simply is what will make you so much MORE of a man and a person!!! Hang in there and keep the faith. Do not take on responsibility for anyone else's choices, feelings, etc. Theirs are NOT yours. You will be awesome no matter how you proceed just because you are being R.E.A.L.! (You also set a fine example for me! And I'm sure plenty of others.) XyxthumbsYllove

Thank you so much Ccrox. This response takes a special place in my heart.

zeon Wrote:Hey Manic,
You know what mister in your time that you have been here you have shown to us what a wonderful person you are and to be honest in life you will meet a guy and make him very very lucky.. You seen very clued up on everything and being gay is one of the best things in life you can be.. l dont seee how your gonna trample on peoples feelings... I do however sometimes think in life when i see really good looking people from abroad... Why couldnt i live there in life then maybe be able to find someone like that but hey ho gotta put up with the british lol

Trust me on this advice though... Firstly enjoy ya singleton.. You are a very very good looking person who ive known for a while on here and secondly, let love find you... Till then just be honest and true to yourself it isnt a phase moment anymore you are an adult a fun loving adult with a heart of gold that one lucky guy is going to get and when he does... His dreams will all have come true

BIG HUGZ

Aunty Zeon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Zeon, This post is plastered with such positivism that i couldn't help but not smile. You put a spring in my step. I think the reason you aren't here is because you already have a Mr. Lovely with your name imprinted in his heart and when you stumble on him don't let him go! Cherish him and I know you'll get those amazing feelings and care you've been longing for and deserve!