Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madonna tests positive for COVID antibodies!
[Image: madonna-covid-670x377.jpg]

She mentions that she intends to "breathe COVID-19 air" after receiving a positive test result for antibodies in the strange video posted on her Insta below...

From her Instagram post on May 1st she announced she took the test last week and it came back positive.  This means she's probably already had the coronavirus and didn't realise she had it!  She says she now plans to go outside and "breathe in the COVID-19 air."

“Here’s the good news. Tomorrow’s another day and I’m going to wake up and I’m going to feel differently.”

She then urged people to #staysafe and #staysane.

Scientists still aren't sure about whether having antibodies means you have immunity to COVID-19 or if you have - how long it will last for.

In April, Madonna was scorned for posting another video of herself in a milk bath complaining about how awful but also how great COVID-19 was and labelling it the "great equaliser" as it doesn't descriminate how rich or famous you are.  The video has since been zapped from her Insta page but reuploaded to YT...

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I've always been a huge Madonna fan, but I question her moves at times. This is one of those times.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

Madonna's net worth is estimated to be somewhere between $570M and $850M. With that much money, she should already be living in a big enough bubble to never have to deal with a common person again, if she wanted. Her mansions can be so big, and her land so vast, she shouldn't feel the claustrophobia from a quarantine at all. Even if she chose to wait it out in a penthouse on Manhattan, she could afford a large enough one with plenty of elbow room.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • andy

I used to be a fan, but her efforts to stay relevant for today’s kids and teens turned me off and she hasn’t published any interesting music in 5-10 years. Usually she’s pretty on top of things, but now she stuck her foot in her mouth.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

So, could she donate some blood to look for SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies-producing PBCs? That would be nice.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]