Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Majority of guys that I've met were online
I guess because of my lack of dating experience (only came out after school and never dated many girls) I find it easier to say hi to guys on Badoo (lots in my area), which kinda sucks when they start asking for d@%! pics. The decent ones are hard to find. But it's easier for me and I've met some nice people

But yeah lol

All of my partners I met in the real world... but then until the last two this thing called the 'internet' didn't really exist.... :tongue:

During my "looking" years, I didnt have a computer. There were tons of "chat lines" on the phone though.
Lots of personal ad's in the gay newspaper here.

Met most of the ones I was with that way.

So far, online, nobody has even said "hi" to me on any of the "ad's" that I place on those kinds of sites.
So I just said to hell with it.

For a laugh, I did put a new ad on okcupid last month.
And guess what, no responses......big surprise.

MisterTinkles Wrote:During my "looking" years, I didnt have a computer. There were tons of "chat lines" on the phone though.
Lots of personal ad's in the gay newspaper here.

Met most of the ones I was with that way.

So far, online, nobody has even said "hi" to me on any of the "ad's" that I place on those kinds of sites.
So I just said to hell with it.

For a laugh, I did put a new ad on okcupid last month.
And guess what, no responses......big surprise.

Aww you poor ding! Kiss3 .

It's okay, you're beautiful to the ones who count Wink ... You cute ding you Dazzler1

~

I don't like dating online, it's kinda weird... I'm very sociable, so not being able to be face to face, feels odd to me. You can get to know someone online, but it's who they want you to know that weirds me out, cause I can't get an accurate feel of someone cybernetically...

Just sayin Sis Wink GS is different though, cause I don't have to worry about anyone wanting anything from me, except for a funny or two :p

Well...I just gotta wait until I turn 18 before I try any dating websites out...but to be honest, I agree with you. I mean it's hard to meet other gay guys...let alone ones that are gonna be interested in you(not that you're not gorgeous...you know what I mean Wink ) It's already rare enough to meet another gay man...let alone meeting someone that you're interested in and also someone whose also returning those feelings....meeting 'naturally' is just too hard and rare Tongue

devahn8 Wrote:I guess because of my lack of dating experience (only came out after school and never dated many girls) I find it easier to say hi to guys on Badoo (lots in my area), which kinda sucks when they start asking for d@%! pics. The decent ones are hard to find. But it's easier for me and I've met some nice people

But yeah lol

Don't worry! Most of the guys you meet in real life are gonna be d@%s too. Get used to it. You have to search far and wide, whether in "real life" or online to find a quality date.

It's all part of the process.

devahn8 Wrote:I guess because of my lack of dating experience (only came out after school and never dated many girls) I find it easier to say hi to guys on Badoo (lots in my area), which kinda sucks when they start asking for d@%! pics. The decent ones are hard to find. But it's easier for me and I've met some nice people

But yeah lol

Hmm. Sort of the same? The first person I fell for was a real physically present person, and the rest happened online. I never actually go looking for a relationship, I seem to have this uncanny ability to fall into them.

I think that's a good thing though. 1blue1

@Kumawool yeah you do have a knack for that. Smile

^^^^ Smile

i don't want to lengthen my message.

Kumawool Wrote:Hmm. Sort of the same? The first person I fell for was a real physically present person, and the rest happened online. I never actually go looking for a relationship, I seem to have this uncanny ability to fall into them.

I think that's a good thing though. 1blue1

It is a good thing *sigh*