Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male or Female?
Are bisexual people attracted to both males and females equally?

Yes, it is physically possible for some one to be Bi, as I once was. Long story as to why I am not, and I don't care to get into it. The point is, yes they can love Males as much as Females. In the case of a Bi-sexual, they don't look at the sexual aspect, they look at the emotional aspect.

Why they only look at emotional aspect? And they feel sexually attracted to only one gender, or both? cant get it

I once heard that many bisexuals are repressed gays, maybe that's just a myth... who knows, but tbh; i once thought of considering myself as bisexual cos i was terrified with being just gay...

ask feelmychampagne, bisexual dude that hangs around here very often

Yes they are sexually attracted to both sex's, but they aren't worried about that. They look at them at a deeper level than that. Well, at least I did... I was a true Bi-sexual. I didn't ride the fence just because I could get layed whenever I wanted. I was physically, emotionally and mentally attracted to both sex's.

drocko17 Wrote:Why they only look at emotional aspect? And they feel sexually attracted to only one gender, or both? cant get it

I once heard that many bisexuals are repressed gays, maybe that's just a myth... who knows, but tbh; i once thought of considering myself as bisexual cos i was terrified with being just gay...

ask feelmychampagne, bisexual dude that hangs around here very often

haha well im not repressed gay or anything. Just for u to know...i had been gay before i even turned bi. i hated bisexuals but then realised i was one myself. so it was more like i never wanted to consider that option earlier.lol

but anyhow i am not exactly "equally" attracted to men and women but yeah its just that i can have and had previous meaningful relationship with both sexes both on physical and mental aspects.

Yes Sex feels equally good with both men and women but its just depends who i connect more with mentally and emotionally that makes the difference. And if i am content with one sex then i dont feel the need to look elsewhere.

I've only ever been with girls. Was sort of seeing someone very recently but it's fallen through.

Have now decided that now's a good time to experiemtn, been curious for a while. i'd say i'm probably more attracted to women than men.

I think I read your question differently, everyone else seems to think you asked is it possible to be attracted to both sexes at all, but I read it as are bisexuals attracted to both sexes equally. If that was how you intended you Q to be understood then i'll give you my view:

Asking 'Are bisexual people attracted to both males and females equally?' is like asking 'Do all Scottish people like haggis?' (no)

It depends on the individual, personally I dont 'fancy' men and women equally, I love cock, muscles and hairy chins but also love walking around with hot girls on my arm with people obviously thinking 'God, that's a hot couple' lol