Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man with a 30" penis
A guy approaches a wizard and says I need your help. I have a 30 inch penis and can’t seem to find a women willing to satisfy my needs as it’s too large. What should I do..?

Wizard says I know a frog that lives deep near the lake down the road. Rumour has it that if you ask him to marry you your penis will lose 5 inches.

So he goes down, finds the frog and figures he’ll try his luck.

Mr Frog Mr Frog will you marry me? “No” replies the frog.

Wow it worked my cock has lost 5 inches.

Let me try again

Mr Frog Mr Frog will you marry me? No

Baam another 5 inches gone

Mr Frog Mr Frog will you marry me? Nooo!

Baam 15 inches, "Another 5 more inches and I’ll finaly be able to make sweet love to any women."

Mr Frog Mr Frog will you marry me?

” How many times must I tell you… No.no NOOO!!!!!!!"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[Image: Shocked.jpg]

i dont get it, is he supposed to not have a penis now because the frog said no too many times?

Or am i missing something here?

im probably missing something im so dumb lol

ocdDan Wrote:i dont get it, is he supposed to not have a penis now because the frog said no too many times?

Or am i missing something here?

im probably missing something im so dumb lol

Every time the frog said "no" he lost 5". He got down to 15" and asked again and the frog said "no, no no". i.e. he lost the last 15".

It's not funny if it has to be explained.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Every time the frog said "no" he lost 5". He got down to 15" and asked again and the frog said "no, no no". i.e. he lost the last 15".

It's not funny if it has to be explained.

But that was not the joke, the joke was every time HE ASKED he would love 5 inches, not every time the frog said no, clear ya joke up buddy.

It's a good joke, but I was a little confused at first as well.

I think it would work better if you changed the line "Wizard says I know a frog that lives deep near the lake down the road. Rumour has it that if you ask him to marry you your penis will lose 5 inches." to "Wizard says I know a frog that lives deep near the lake down the road. Offer to wed the frog. Rumour has it that every time he denies your marriage proposal your penis will lose 5 inches."

Wade - the English don't think that way... They are a bit queer.... Trust me, in the English Version this is loads of mathematical fun.....

The California Version - Surfs up dude!

:tongue:

It's true. As an American, I really need to have things spelled out for me. Hell, I'm not even sure when I'm allowed to laugh in my daily life without a laugh track helping me out.

ocdDan Wrote:But that was not the joke, the joke was every time HE ASKED he would love 5 inches, not every time the frog said no, clear ya joke up buddy.

HA HA HA!!!

Damn if you aint right about that!!!
I read the joke over again, and it did say every time he asked, not when the frog replied.

Wow, somebody outwitted Mr. Tinkles!!! I should have caught that!! Rofl

Wade Wrote:It's true. As an American, I really need to have things spelled out for me. Hell, I'm not even sure when I'm allowed to laugh in my daily life without a laugh track helping me out.

Well, Mr. Wade.......if you have to have things spelled out for you........

[Image: 13922070b6349bec555df0063af7e1b8ca6d47bb...93929c.jpg]

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl