Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manson's still got it
I've learned it's best for social harmony not to lay my dick on the dinner table, defecate politics in the soup, or start talking teaching gymnastics at nudist camps in front of fundamentalists.

Now I'm adding to that list. I'm not discussing the music of melatone starved people with shaved eyebrows. Or legless black people with cosmetically incorrect prostheses. Or all the f**king Chinese people eating Kentucky Fried Chicken who are trying to sell me on pigging out on General Tsu nuggets. Or the titless narwhals trying to grow english peas in the Arctic.

I'm going to sit here and zip my lips.

Manson was one of the most original artists and one of the best lyricists of the end of the last century. I still listen to his music.

I still like Antichrist Superstar but not listened to recent albums - he was headlining the second stage at a festival I went to last weekend but we chose to go to the main stage as we have seen him live a few times already

Rareboy Wrote:Manson was one of the most original artists and one of the best lyricists of the end of the last century. I still listen to his music.

yup. the guy's a true artist.

some people can't get past the looks, but that's their loss. says a lot about them, nothing about the music.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

i'm very likely gonna go to his concert in Paris in a month. i have already seen him live once before but i really wanna see what he's like on this tour. i'm glad he extended his European dates. i missed his concert in Milano this June.

anybody wanna join me in Paris? Smile

these are some of the pictures from his current Hell not Hallelujah tour:

[Image: MJ1A0204.jpg]

[Image: 472291678-marilyn-manson-performs-during...Ozjg%3D%3D]

[Image: Marilyn-Manson-Feb-14-2014-by-Karen-Mandall-7214.jpg]

[Image: Marilyn-Manson-Feb-14-2014-by-Karen-Mandall-6821.jpg]

[Image: marilyn-manson.jpg]

[Image: MJ1A0082.jpg]

[Image: MJ1A0433.jpg]

he truly looks like a devil on stage. someone come up from the underground. all the myths and legends come alive when you see someone like him in person. which is one of the things so amazing about this guy. the way he has developed his image is really incredible, in my opinion. Manson has turned his whole persona into a work of art. and stuck with it from the get go! you don't see anybody else pulling this off to such an extent. great music, great performance, great image, it's the whole package with him. not some half-way through attempt.

and i am going to see all of that with my own eyes in a month in Paris!! i can't wait for it! his shows are out of this world, i'm really excited for this concert...

I've loved Manson for probably 15 years. Their music actually really helped me get through highschool. Even though my favorite album by them is Mechanical Animals I will say the new stuff is just as amazing. Cupid Carries a Gun is one of my favorites...

the concert is canceled.

Sad

i actually thought this thread was about charles manson.

he still got it ! thats what i think as well