Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mariah Carey
Unless they are Adele or Beyonce', each of them could promptly and neatly eat a pickled egg out my ass, bite my clit and give it a twist, and have a Nice day...BUT!

Of the two of them, Mariah, as the other girl is a lesser bitch and Mariah has been in da game longer, not to mention Mariah took King Nicki' s Shade and shone some Sun on that biz. She has some Gargantuan balls....wrecking lesser bitches careers like they was toy blocks in kindergarten recess time.

She takes her high notes and musically duck walks these lesser hoes, like they was flat grass, going down hill, stomping the shit out of these lowly gurl' s Edges and scattering them bitches across the Cosmos known as the Music Career.

Just sayin Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Unless they are Adele or Beyonce', each of them could promptly and neatly eat a pickled egg out my ass, bite my clit and give it a twist, and have a Nice day...BUT!

Of the two of them, Mariah, as the other girl is a lesser bitch and Mariah has been in da game longer, not to mention Mariah took King Nicki' s Shade and shone some Sun on that biz. She has some Gargantuan balls....wrecking lesser bitches careers like they was toy blocks in kindergarten recess time.

She takes her high notes and musically duck walks these lesser hoes, like they was flat grass, going down hill, stomping the shit out of these lowly gurl' s Edges and scattering them bitches across the Cosmos known as the Music Career.

Just sayin Wink

I find your descriptive nature really amusing, do continue!

Chas Wrote:I find your descriptive nature really amusing, do continue!

Tehe don't make me blush you thing you ^o^ .

Just keepin it real and real cute! Smile

Krupt Wrote:about who?

Krupt Wrote:whoooooo????

edit: Not sure of the train of thought on this, but it led me to watch "Stupid Hoe" again... I made it through a quarter of the song.