Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masculinity Fail
Okay so I’m at the mall with my brother and some friends, we’re at the SportsCheck an they’re looking baseball bats an stuff. Right next to the sports store is a Chapters book store so I was like, “Hey are you guys almost done cause I want to run over to Chapters an pick some magazines than I’ll meet you guys at the car” So I run over to the chapters pick up a my Mags and go back to the car and nobodies there.
So I’m sitting on the hood of the car reading, an that’s when I hear a voice it’s women voice an its says “excuse me”. I look over the top of my magazine to see a middle age-ish women and her teenage daughter, the women looks at me an says “you look like a man who can change a tire” now let me reset the scene for I’m sitting on the hood, I’m reading WIZARD! Magazine an I’m wearing my FireFly t-shirt (firefly is an amazing sci-fi show that ran for 1 season on fox an later go turned into a movie Google it)
I’m not sure what “man that can change tire” looks like but I’m not it an I should have said that but instead I said “ I’ll try”. So I followed the women an her daughter back to there van, they have already jacked the van up and taken off the lug-nuts all I had to do was take the flat tire off and up the spare on ( who see where this story is going) and I CLOUD NOT DO IT! I pulled, I twisted, I yanked at one point I go on the ground kind of under the van and tried to kick it off from behind.
Are you guys ready cause this is the best part, I grabbed the tire an was going to try this twist an pull strategies but I put my thumb in a hole an twisted taken a good size chunk out of my digit. At some point during this most epic fail my brother and friends got done playing in the sports store an were watching my feeble attempt at manhood.
Eventually my buddy Dave had enough an came over to help, took the tire off on his first try and put the new one on tightened it up an the ladies were on there way. On the way back to car Dave looks at me an shakes his an says “that’s why you don’t get a bitch to do a mans job” an all I can do is laugh.

Hey but you tried and now you will know next time to fake deafness to get out of doing it :biggrin:

Well, you said you'll try and you tried. Who cares if you didn't make it? :]

Better than how i'd do.......
Yeah, I'm a London pedestrian.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

At least you tried, that really counts. I don't think I'd be able to change a tire. A friend of mine got a tip on how to change a tire from her ex-boyfriend or ex-friend. I'm not sure if they were going out or not.

Lmfao! Is it wrong to laugh? I know most certainly I could not change a tire either. My dad tries to get me to do all this manly, masculine work and I fail almost consistently...then I obsess about broken nails and dirtiness and he laughs at me.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Right, everybody to my house and I will show you how to change a wheel Confusedmile:

Quote:Right, everybody to my house and I will show you how to change a wheel Confusedmile:

On my way! LOL.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

What makes me laugh is how narrow minded people can be to think that "masculinity" means "being a tough guy" and "proving you're a tough guy by doing hard labour jobs". How wrong.

Okay guys...guys...next time i have a kind of long post like this an i have the word cloud instead of could someone needs to point it out, I read this bitch like fives times before posting it to.

Yet another fail for Timmy :redface: