Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbate again?
No seriously what to do when you are bored? Read a book, chat on the internet , work on something make a phone call to a friend if any is available, go somewhere dunno where.... What next, even masturbating bores me .. i am like oh not that again!!! Tongue3Laugh1

So a question raises ,how often do you master-bate? lol

nowadays i try to make the most of every masturbation, i dont do it viciously, just when i need it, when i really have a fantasy and i really want to have sexual pleasure to myself, i try not to do it all the time.
couple years ago or maybe last year i used to do it at every moment when i was bored. Now i try to do other thing (although my average of times increase a bit in those circumstances), for example chatting of posting in GS, reading books, chatting with my friends, watching TV, helping dad with his job, learning to drive my dad's volskwagen quantum, going to the swimming pool... it its the case that we don't go out anywhere
i masturbate, normally, once a day or maybe once every two days during the school week

I used to do several times daily, which I started to think was wayy too much!!

Now, I try and keep it to twice a week max... although sometimes I can't help myself!!

My longest period of abstainance was 29 days! And then.... "BOOM! Protein everywhere!!"

I used to do it alot, but now its about once a day if I need it.

It is not sure to me. Some period I did it a lot, while some period I almost did not.
Now I live with a workmate, I can not do it from Mon to Fri, so I do it again and again on weekend, I think more than 10 times in two days.

I masturbate as the mood takes me. Sometimes more than once a day, and sometimes it may be as little as once a week. I don't think 'excessive' masturbation is really possible so long as you are enjoying it.

I don't do it at all... I got bored with it years back. Every time I try, it just goes limp.

once a day keeps the gremlins away

Whenever the mood takes me to be honest.
Could once every day, could be 3 times a day, once a week..or even once a month.

If I was single then....probably three or four times a week?...I dunno, maybe more. But my bf means that I practically never need to (-: (practically)