Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbate again?
a lot Biglaugh sometimes two or three times a day, the longest i've ever gone without masturbating was 3 days i think.

that's my favoriot hobby! and the less you jerk off, the MORE wet dreams you have! hope i could be of help...oh, and i onley do it every other day...
Sleeping

wet dreams? i've heard about them but i'm not sure what they are...

its just like when u hav a dream thats a bit sexy lol and u precm in ur sleep. i dnt know how it works but hey. th best thing to do tho is just rly get urself horny, sexed up as much as possible for a period of time, then just bash one out at th end of the week. an amazin feelin and a lotta jizz Thumbgrin

Not one of my hobbies at all. The longest I have wen't without doing it was probably 4 or 5 months. It's usually only once a week, if that. Being a virgin you would think I might want to do it more, or "get some" but it's not really something I think about that much Tongue

- Mel.

3-4 times a week. depends on mood and if i get a time off for myself.

(goin off topic)
welcome back champ! =)

drocko17 Wrote:wet dreams? i've heard about them but i'm not sure what they are...
a wet dream iz when you cream your pants in your sleepT_T...

I'm mostly a once a day kinda guy

OMG, I play with myself at least once a day. Sometimes more if I feel like it or if I dont have a guy to play with.