Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbate again?
i think everyone or most guys at one point were obsessed with masturbation, as was i...i used to do it like 3 times a day lol... but now it varies, usually i do it every 3 or 4 days, or every week, or 2 consecutive days... the longest i've been without it was one month, and i had a really sweet wet dream =D i've only had 2 wet dreams in my life...hope i had more...damn masturbation, it's just that sometimes i get so horny hahaha XD

It depends on how bored i am... actually masturbation is something i do when i dont have any other interesting thing to do

recently i have been masturbating less, but i used to be going at it up to 4/5 times a day!

i keep myself busy now by writing my gay erotic novel ^^

With me, It also depends how bored I am or horny. But after Im no longer bored LoL!!!!

Masturbation? I usually do it 20 times a week. Yes, I am a horny SOB!

I mess around on the net and listen to music

if i wanked every time i was horny-id never stop so i try to limit myself. twice a day-is that bad?

Only twice a dayWink

Considering the average man is supposedly thinking thoughts of sex every 6.0 seconds, I think you're all very much in control of yourself !!

I was tempted to post something like "I masturbate at least 3,000 times a day" for a laugh, but I think it'd drop off if that were the case !! OR I might just spontaneously combust ...

The truth is I don't think it really matters how much you masturbate - it's a valid and healthy form of sexual expression (unless of course you're doing it at the dinner table or in public or what have you) - however I do think that it's possible to get stuck in a rut with masturbation, by which I mean that if you do it TOO much then you wind up getting to a point where it's pretty much the only way you like to be touched ... insofar as you might find it harder to ejaculate when you're with another man, because he's not touching you or stimulating you in the same way as you would if you were on your own ...

It's not a BAD thing - it's just something you'll naturally get over with patience and TLC in your relationship ... but in my experience it is something to consider at least.

Hope that didn't come across as being too doom 'n gloom - I was just trying to give you a different perspective Smile

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I do it once a day if I'm lucky. Usually it will be the same old routine, but sometimes when I'm alone I'll get a bit more creative. I'll let your imaginations take care of the rest.