Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbate again?
for me at least once a day. but my question is where do you do it? at home, public bathrooms, friends bathroom. for me is where opportunity rises

Rolleyes I do it whenever. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I don't do it. Cool
Nu uh.
Not ever.

Makes you go blind.
And your palms go hairy.
Oh, and your thing goes green and drops off.

Mmhmm.

'Tis bad.

That's why I engage in anal sex instead :biggrin: Same result, no physical defects! Brilliant! Rolleyes

Dan x x x

Everytime I try to masturbate, it doesn't work. I often get to caught up in my dreams of having a loving relationship with the man of my dreams. Tongue So I don't masturbate that often. Tongue

Last summer was 6+ a day but not all me Wink
[/COLOR]

Always before I go to sleep unless we've been doing the nasty together (again in the night if I wake up and can't get back to sleep)...... and sometimes in the morning when I"m drowsy and Fred has already gotten up.

"Once a day keeps the cancer away". I made that up but science seems to support it enough to keep me lubed :-)

Michael Wrote:Always before I go to sleep unless we've been doing the nasty together (again in the night if I wake up and can't get back to sleep)...... and sometimes in the morning when I"m drowsy and Fred has already gotten up.

"Once a day keeps the cancer away". I made that up but science seems to support it enough to keep me lubed :-)

Just admit that you like your hand on your tools :tongue:
[/COLOR]

Since I'm still young I "hafta" do it lots of times, and I can't help it. Once I was bored and just did it 4 times straight, it's kind of difficult actually, since it sometimes bothers my social and academic life

I jerk off a couple times per week.

i masturbate quite a bit since im unemployed but mainly i only do it like twice a day it should never get boring